Add To Cart Button Animator

Add To Cart Button Animator

by BeeApp

Custom Add to Cart Button, Cart Animator, Cart Animation

Ulvinne

Grande!!! Animazione semplice ma fa il suo effetto, installazione semplice e veloce , Braviii Graziee

LuxAmazing

6, 7, 10 stars If I could....Absolutely Amazing!!.....plus FREE!!!
default sample button does not look good IMO.........but it takes 3 seconds to customize it ...results are more than what I expected ....Congratulations to the developer, and..... thank you....thank you......thank you!!!

Zaron Makeup

Donot install this app.... I cannot shout this enough. This app ruined my buy now button and though the developer answers quickly he was not competent enough to remove the problem caused by his app. I had to reinstall my theme and start all over again. DONOT INSTALL you will thank me for this help. There are several other apps to solve this problem

March 1, 2020

Hello,
The problem is NOT from our app, but you rate 1 star, it is not fair.
The widget code has been removed from your them, so the problem is NOT from us
We tried to find the problem for you although it is from other apps but you still do not understand.
We are sorry for this problem

XXLPanda.com

Simply do the job! Not much needed to setup and just plug in and go. The effect of animation is pretty good, hope to have more style in the future.

Gafs

Es buenaaaaaaaaaa pero solo tiene dos opcioneeeees. Falta muchi por mejorar pero es gratis gratis gratis

JOM Shop

Muy buena app. Simple, clara y concisa. Solo le faltarían más opciones pero cumple lo que promete. Gracias!

perfectfitchocolate

I didn't end up using the app. But when I had a question, the developer responded in less than 12 hours.

Tension Pen

Too good to be true? lol very very simple do not like that it makes the original atc disappear but other than that animation is simple and smooth

A Mother's Luv

Seems pretty cool so far. Would be great with more options and a better preview before its published on the site. I had no clue this app was even available. Glad I found it.

Sangria Pens™

This app is very simple and basic but its very useful. Its really easy to animate the add to cart button but we would have loved more animations to choose from.

Another feature, we really like is it allows us to change the color of your add to card button to whatever you want. This is something we were struggling to do without completely altering our theme. Great app