Product Options Variant Option

Product Options Variant Option

by PxApps

Infinite Options, Bulk Variants, Product Options, Color Swatch

Scootforlive

I am so happy I found this app. Makes adding personalized options extremely simple. The support is also great and they resolved my issue quickly

Charming Chic Boutique

This is a great app that allows us to have a tremendous amount of variations. It is easy to use, very fast and works really well

eLightStore

This app works so well, I use it to provide more custom options for my customers and it’s really helpful.

WellBox

This app DOES NOT work with custom themes since the update. We emailed the developer asking if we needed to adjust anything in the code and no reply. Followed up with another email a few days later and still no reply. Unfortunately you're forced to upgrade (and skip the trial) to test the pricing add on functionality so we're now $9.95 out of pocket with a useless app. We ended up installing Infinite Options which worked first time.

MoonlitJewelry

Mostly good, but the biggest issue is many people have trouble using the upload function for files. It doesn't consistently allow all users across most devices to upload files, they will come back with an error or an empty cart.
Furthermore, I asked customer service if they could look to the developers to add an option to add a link with the other product options, so you could list something like a size chart amongst your dropdowns. They kept telling me "sorry we don't support this"...

SM Embroidery

The app worked great, and the owner was very helpful, but in the last 2-3 months they haven't logged into my store, which has left most of my inventory with broken links and unable to customise. So I either re-do my whole store or find another app.

Technooze

Amazing app, I used this app to sell personalized products, so much easier to get things done quickly and their service is awesome

Durable Gadgets

This app helped me a lot. I used it to add more options and add extra price for my products. It did exactly what I needed it to do.

Mega Shopping LV

The App is easy to use and brings our store onto the next level by many variants type, it is doing exactly what we needed for our custom shirt store

Immxrtal Heroes

I needed some customizations to my product form and this app was just what I needed.This is by far the most usable app for me. And the team did a great job of responding to my request promptly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13