Variant Option Infinite Option

Variant Option Infinite Option

by Bee - Boost Sales - Upsell

Swatches, Infinite Options, Product Options, Variants Options

Joyful

So easy to set up! I'm using it to add personalisation to my products. Absolutely 5 Stars!!! Customer service is amazing. Had an issue with images on my theme, but Thomas resolved the issue in less than 30 minutes.

leilaandlana

The image uploaded is not getting uploaded with the order. I have disabled ajax options in my theme. Please help me to fix it.

August 10, 2020

Hello,
Could you contact us with your detail problem?

Angolo del Camionista

Same thing, The file that has been upload by my customers is unavailable for me. Instead of the image. It shows up C:/Fakepath,
does not work even after customer add it to cart

Quote Lovin'

I think this is a great app! Easy to use and setup. I would ideally like the free plan to have at least 5 products to test on before you opt for the paid version. Think this would make it better. Thank you for all the hard work.

Turn2cartoon

May 8, 2020

Hello,
This is security from Browser to protect user's information, after customer clicked add to cart, image will be displayed

lashesbydai

Free trail very easy! Thank you! Had to use a different browser to see the paid option to customize color and font.

Vosgi Jewelry

I contacted support, Thomas Lee, he was very responsive and he helped me out in installing this plugin to my website. The app works smoothly and it's simply amazing.

Janima

App works seamlessly on my store! Has all the additional custom features I was looking for to add on my product page.

Fantastick_DEMO

Theme caused difficulties with this app, but support sorted me out within a day or two. BEST service I've EVER received from a 3rd party App developer

SUPERCUT

It was easy to set up but in the end not useful since I can't sync it with Shopify product page and I need this to import my stock quantities by SKUs...

Previous 1