Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Related Products ‑ Also Bought

by PxApps

Upsell App - Recommended Products - Frequently Bought Together

Icy Baseball Supply

This is one of the cleanest, easiest apps we have used. Perfect to hand select related / corresponding products. Improved our conversions

SharaCart

The app is working well on my theme, easy to setup. I use it to let customers know that there are related products which go with the one they're looking at.

Footabulous!

This app does exactly what our store needs, easy to use, the design was customized to integrate seamlessly with our store

elvagrahamkuhn

Great App! This was really easy to configure, I've been looking for an app that did what this one does for a while. The support team customized it for our theme at no extra charge.

Zeus Hera

Extremely easy to install, it fits the images in perfectly. Great app and support was amazing, my problem was solved within 3 minutes!

Gearmassive

I’m really enjoying how easy and intuitive this app is to use, quick and easy way to set up a Customers Also Bought section, looks great!

Cutes Cats

This app is easy to use and works well. I needed to manually show other related products on my product page, and this was really easy to configure

Luxe Realty Investment Group

Just installed the app and was unsure how to move the widget but the support team was very helpful and fixed the issue super fast, great support!

Deals This Week

It's a great way to boost sales and customize without bugging the customer. The support team is highly responsive and extremely helpful.

THE MOMENTO KEEPER

The app is just awesome. Simple, effective, installation was easy, without any problems. The support is so professional, thanks so much for helping us

Previous 1 3 4