Frequently Bought Together PRO

Frequently Bought Together PRO

by Bee - Boost Sales - Upsell

Related Products - Also Bought - Frequently Bought Together

DoDa store

Awesome app! Most apps I've experimented with only showed related items. I like the Add to Cart feature incorporated into this app. It does exactly what it is supposed to do.

alijama

It is amazing what you get from this app! Easy to install and customizable! Newly installed but very confident that this app urge more customers to buy! Looking forward for the result!

Humanity Upgrade

Really easy to use and the app is a no brainer! Love how manual recommendations works, I can choose whatever I want to display on the widget. Awesome app! I really hope it will help with my sales. Thank you!

mylaladeals

The support is 0/5, we asked to customize just a name of the button but that wasnt possible, then the app is under the reviews and with VaultAntiTheft the app isnt working. Well done

July 28, 2020

Hello, You can not rate 1 star after using the app within 1 minute, this is dirty way to compete, we reported your fake review to Shopify Staff

diehaustierkiste

Sorry but not good, support is very rude, not helpful and the app is not customizable, 1 star is too much!

July 28, 2020

Hello, You can not rate 1 star after using the app within 30 seconds, this is dirty way to compete, we reported your fake review to Shopify Staff

Gatecheap

After adding this app to my store, it increases my profit margin which is totally a life saver where as it improved my store conversions. Thanks

Walker & Hunt

Its a very easy app. It looks great. I tested with 2 themes and didn't have any problem (debut and venture). I do recommend it.

Howizthat

Excellent app for upselling and increasing revenue. I would definitely recommend to any shop selling multiple similar products.

MrsCopyCat

I absolutely love this app!!! I installed and de-installed many other ones before I found this one! Exactly what I needed, after I wanted to group my products in a special way and not just show random recommendations. And the free version almost offers everything. Can't be happier!!!

PlugStarzz

It's free, easy to use. Sometimes when doing changes it get hung up when hitting Save, but otherwise. GREAT APP! Thank you very much!

Previous 1