WhatsApp Chat ‑ Live Chat

WhatsApp Chat ‑ Live Chat

by PxApps

WhatsApp Chat, Live Chat, Customer Support, Help Center

MAX10

Buena App; sencilla, funcional y fácil de instalar. Cuando tuve algún inconveniente con la App me brindaron soporte súper rápido y me ayudaron a resolver mi problema. Es perfecta para mantener la comunicación con los clientes, además se puede responder desde el móvil. Gracias por su ayuda.

Nice Spirites

I love this app. Supper easy and customade match with my website design. The apps is work so good. Must try

Geek Shop

It is simple, but a very usefull app. Use it if you just want to place a WhatsApp button on your store and nothing more! :)

theritething

great concept , just need a few bugs fixed but good app over all....................................

2 RIGINE

good for stores with who work in cash on delivery COD
quick response
less than one hour response in mail .

The Smart Wallets

Disabled the widget but it still shows up. The chat button lacks aesthetics (button shadow etc) and looks ugly.

January 23, 2020

Hello,
Could you contact us with your detail problem?

The Stunt Car Store

I used this app to help me install a whatsapp live chat button, I really like how easy the installation was and they have a very quick response time. However I have changed my mind on using this feature anyway. Cheers!

Varion Import

desisntalei o app da minha conta e mesmo assim ele continua ativo em minha pagina. simplesmente não foi removido

September 11, 2019

Hello,
We are sorry for your problem, please contact us with detail problem, we will resolve it for you

Fabvery Fashion

Perfect App for the users who want to Integrate their store with WhatsApp.

Working as claimed. Thanks for the super App.