Widgetic (Before and After)

Widgetic (Before and After)

by Widgetic

Compare two overlapping images on the spot.

Shop With Laurrr

This app is absolutely awful... The free version seemed to work okay until I could only load 3 photos. So I bought 1 month of the paid version and WILL NOT CONTINUE using this app. Loads extremely slow and does not work properly. Photos won't even load on website. Do not purchase. Buyer beware. Awful app. I want my money back.

March 19, 2020

Hey there. We checked your site at https://laurrr.com/ and it looks like your images are larger than 15MB each. Oh, no! ;)

Please use some free tools like https://imageoptim.com/mac and make sure they get considerably small - maybe 500kb or so. This way they won't load slow - the app loads instantly, the images do not.

Past Colours

Being a newbie to tech stuff, the app was a little daunting (LOL) to me, A bit clunky and non intuitive...HOWEVER to anyone with any Computer skill, it would be simple. The support I received from the Widgetic team was well beyond anything I have ever come across and they were very professional as well as patient. This is the way you imagine every company would work in a perfect world.

March 19, 2020

Peter, it looks like the app works great on your site: https://www.pastcolours.com.au/collections/photo-restoration-touch-ups-price-guide.

Remember - deleting items from the Editor removes them from the app as well. Stay safe out there!

bootysculpted

We are IMPRESSED by this app! Simple to use, working perfectly and saving so much hard work and codding !! Thank you for creating that awesomeness. I will continue using it for sure!

Gracias! :)

Melanie Martins Presets

Works perfectly fine on my theme and the support is excellent. Have been using it for the last 2 months and it's a pure bless! Does exactly what I wanted. Perfect!

Carmen Huter

I had high hopes, but while the creating part is easy and the interface is okay, it actually doesn't display at all once the code is integrated.

April 4, 2019

Hey there. Please reach out to support so we can help with the embed code.

Spectrumgrades

Holy Sheeeet, these guys service is next level. Definitely worth the support. Product is even more amazing. Seriously