Add Currency Converter

Multi auto currency converter to switch prices in local rates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

THE HOUSE OF GANGES

Location India
Time spent using app About 8 hours

How to convert the currency in checkout page since the currency is converting on website frontend but not in checkout pages..

SabersPro

Got it installed and integrated into the theme. Setup was easy. Now getting orders in other currencies :)
Would love it if there was a choice which theme to integrate to instead of published one by default.

Holistic Journals

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Phenomenal! Fits seamlessly within the header bar of my theme. All the other apps I'd tried previously would be a separate floater that looked slightly odd. This app makes my theme more seamless and professional and was literally just a few clicks to configure thanks so much

vvve

Location Norway
Time spent using app 1 day

An excellent, beautiful and yet easy app to apply to your store, for sure! The staff helped with everything I needed, change font style to fit the rest of my theme, adjust the positioning etc. 10/10.

BAIUSHKI

Location Switzerland

I am very happy with the app! The team has been extremely helpful and reactive to help me instal it. I wanted to use their auto position feature to make sure the currency selector was in the right position on my website. My pixel union theme was not supported yet but they took care of it the same day! Thank you again!

Kampguru

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

An easy to use app with a very user-friendly interface. It solved my issues cleanly and quickly. The support team is also very responsive to my requests and helpful all the time.

rokas-pulksteni

Location Latvia

Awesome App! I use this app for currency conversion in my store. Simple to set up, easy to use, would definitely recommend to others.

August 31, 2020

Big thanks for your good words. We are very glad to hear that you like the Currency Converter App and we will do our best to keep it this way. Best of luck with your sales!