Libautech: Currency Converter

Libautech: Currency Converter

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Libautech
4.7
May 19, 2022

How to convert the currency in checkout page since the currency is converting on website frontend but not in checkout pages..

THE HOUSE OF GANGES
India
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
Libautech replied October 18, 2022

Hi sir, for now, Shopify doesnt support currency conversion on check out page. I would suggest contacting the payment provider and ask them about it.

December 6, 2021

Got it installed and integrated into the theme. Setup was easy. Now getting orders in other currencies :)
Would love it if there was a choice which theme to integrate to instead of published one by default.

SabersPro
Time spent using app: 2 days
Libautech replied October 18, 2022

Big thanks for your good words. We are very glad to hear that you like the process of set up. Best of luck with your sales!

September 16, 2021

Phenomenal! Fits seamlessly within the header bar of my theme. All the other apps I'd tried previously would be a separate floater that looked slightly odd. This app makes my theme more seamless and professional and was literally just a few clicks to configure thanks so much

Holistic Journals
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 20, 2021

An excellent, beautiful and yet easy app to apply to your store, for sure! The staff helped with everything I needed, change font style to fit the rest of my theme, adjust the positioning etc. 10/10.

vvve
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 27, 2021

I am very happy with the app! The team has been extremely helpful and reactive to help me instal it. I wanted to use their auto position feature to make sure the currency selector was in the right position on my website. My pixel union theme was not supported yet but they took care of it the same day! Thank you again!

BAIUSHKI