Add Currency Converter

Add Currency Converter

by Libautech

Multi auto currency converter to switch prices in local rates

BAIUSHKI

I am very happy with the app! The team has been extremely helpful and reactive to help me instal it. I wanted to use their auto position feature to make sure the currency selector was in the right position on my website. My pixel union theme was not supported yet but they took care of it the same day! Thank you again!

Kampguru

An easy to use app with a very user-friendly interface. It solved my issues cleanly and quickly. The support team is also very responsive to my requests and helpful all the time.

TanelMedia

The app works perfectly! No issues and customizable to perfection! Place it anywhere in your store, or keep it hidden.

August 31, 2020

Big thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our service.

rokas-pulksteni

Awesome App! I use this app for currency conversion in my store. Simple to set up, easy to use, would definitely recommend to others.

August 31, 2020

Big thanks for your good words. We are very glad to hear that you like the Currency Converter App and we will do our best to keep it this way. Best of luck with your sales!

Gizzo Grill

Had some issues with the initial setup but the Libau team was very quick to resolve and the live chat feature was awesome! Would highly recommend. Cheers!

August 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our Currency Converter app and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on.

Ovi Watch

Highly recommended this Multi-Currency Converter App, their support is fast. We asked them to arrange the icons and got their help immediately.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we managed to meet your expectations and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on. Best of luck with your sales!