Save you and your accountant hours of manual work by enabling bexio to synchronise automatically with Shopify.
Automatically transferring your sales information eliminates mistakes and gives you peace of mind that your books are accurate and complete.
Make smarter decisions by centralising your data and keeping track of your financial health inside of bexio.
Keep Shopify synchronized with bexio!
bexioSync enables you to synchronize your Shopify customers, products, and orders with bexio. bexioSync removes the need for hours of manual work by providing you with a solution to automatically sync your Shopify store data with bexio.
bexio is a Swiss-based business and accounting software that helps you run your business letting you spend more time on what matters most, growing your business!
bexio centralizes all your core administrative tasks including contact management, ESR and QR invoicing, purchase orders, online banking, accounting, and more. With connections to almost all Swiss e-banking solutions, you can easily reconcile payments and expenses and work directly with your accountant to do your bookkeeping.
With over 30,000 customers, bexio is one of the market leaders in cloud-based business software - from Switzerland for Switzerland.
Why use bexioSync
- Makes doing your VAT and end-of-year accounting much easier by centralizing all the information in one place
- You can synchronize all your orders and easily send ESR or QR invoices to all customers that selected the pay by invoice option. Once paid you can reconcile payments directly inside bexio and this will update your payment status in Shopify to paid
How it works
- Use bexioSync to connect your bexio account to your Shopify store
- Once connected and configured bexioSync will automatically transfer your Shopify products, customers, and orders to bexio.
The following can be synced from Shopify to bexio
- Products in Shopify can be synchronized using the SKU, Product Name or Variant SKU to match products in bexio
- Orders: can be created in bexio as orders or invoices
The following can be synced from bexio to Shopify:
- Paid invoices: After an invoice is paid in bexio it will update the Shopify order status to paid
- Stock amount: The current stock amount of a product in bexio is written into Shopify
Pricing 30-day free trial
Export Shopify orders to bexio
Export Shopify products to bexio
Export Shopify customers to bexio
Import inventory levels from bexio
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Useless.. Does not work properly. Its already the 3rd time I have to redue the whole bexio thing as I had to delete all my invoices. If you refund the customer it does not automatically go back to bexio. This app is not worth a cent. Ist nun bereits das 3 Mal wo ich die ganzen Daten in Bexio löschen muss und das nur, weil mir dieses App die Daten falsch in das Bexio überträgt. Erstattung via Shopify wird ebenfalls nicht in Bexio übertragen. Da frag ich mich, welchen Sinn eine solche App hat.
App works great for our purpose. Support is always helpful when we have any questions. We needed a bit of help from our bookkeeper and the support-team to find the right settings but once it is installed it saves you a lot of time and is definitely worth every cent.
This app is still in beta status and not worth to be paid for. If you create a product in Shopify, there is an error message from Bexio app because you have to manually edit the product inside Bexio for setting that the product is managed in stock. Though Shopify and Bexio manage stock locations, the app doesn't care. You have to set manually the stock location. It seems that multicurrency doesn't work as well. And we were not able to synchronize two Shopify estores with the same Bexio account. The free beta PS-Bexio module works much better. By the way, Bexio doesn't charge for the PS Bexio module. Why does Bexio charge $24.99 a month for Shopify app? I'm ready to pay $5 a month for order/product synchro WHEN it'll work. Bexio guys, please sit and think. Bexio software is for indies and SMB. How can you charge a basic synchro module almost the price of your Bexio accounting software??!! The app just synchronizes products/customers/orders. $24.95 a month ? No kidding ? Update: I drop one star more because the uninstall process doesn't even work at Bexio side. We still receive synchro error messages each time we modify a product though module/apps and synchro have been disabled in Bexio Sync !! Worse than beta software...