Blog Articles in Collections

Blog Articles in Collections

$5/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Growthfamily15
4.8
October 7, 2022

This app could be useful, although given that it costs I just found another way to do what I wanted. Just beware that when you uninstall it will not remove the blog articles from your collection. You have to do that manually, before you uninstall.

Beasties of Scotland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Growthfamily15 replied October 7, 2022

Thanks for sharing!

—> To uninstall the app, you have to go to the “Get help” tab and click the button in the “Uninstall the app” part. It’s definitely not clear enough! Thanks to you we will be able to improve that part 😉

FYI, I will try to contact you privately in order to better understand your needs 🙏

June 27, 2022

Great service and very easy to use. Thibault and Louis provided fantastic customer service with some questions we had at installation. Highly recommend for companies using their educational materials to help inform customers to make the right decisions, or stay in front of current trends.

Grow Organic
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 26, 2022

I had trouble getting the App installed and working. The developers were super helpful and even made a few changes so that match my theme! They also provided helpful insights on the kinds of articles that convert. Excellent customer service and I love the way my collections look now!

Culinesco, LLC
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 8, 2021

This is a great app especially if you have a store that could benefit from some content/education around your products and you have a large catalogue. Very easy to use, great price and the customer service is spot on. I needed some customisation and it was achieved very quickly. Highly recommend!

Tushie
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 3, 2021

Excellente application qui répond à un besoin très précis : me permettre de mettre en avant des conseils d'achat dans mes pages collections. Il n'y a pas les stats de clics sur les bannières que l'on met en avant mais le trafic sur mon blog augmente et le taux de conversion également. L'équipe technique a été là pour résoudre les problèmes de compatibilité avec mon thème, merci encore à Louis.

Kidolio | Des idées pour une vie avec moins d'écrans