Acerill Appointment Booking

Acerill Appointment Booking

by Acerill

Allow your customers to book an appointment

Sheen Uncovered

Been using this app for a while and it does the job perfectly. Had a query recently and Francois responded very speedily with a quick solution. Very happy.

Dusty Rose Essentials

I’m not receiving notification emails and neither are my clients. I’ve reported the issues but no response

Toufie

Francois assisted me with great patience and care. I really appreciated his prompt action. Great app! :) Thanks!

Medinavanity

platform is not user friendly

Simon Evans Physio

Exactly what I needed for my physiotherapy company - brilliant!

Jordan Jewelers Albany

will not let me edit the app, keep getting errors. Removed and reinstalled many times.

Butter Angels

The app is ok, but it doesn't up date the available dates like it should. plus when I receive notifications with requested dates and times, its in the requsters time zone. This causes extra work for me.

Pink Bling Boutique

This app is awesome it has help me keep my appointment's schedule in order with no confusion easy set up. I recommend this app to anyone.

Les Velos Roy O

Simple et fonctionne très bien. Une fonction à venir dans le futur pourrait être l'ajout de plusieurs rendez-vous sur la même plage horaire.

Hourglass Lingerie

This app is great and easy to use. Literally took us a few minutes to set up and it helped our customers have a quick easy way to set up and appointment. Also it's one of the most economical apps out there

Previous 1