BookedUp

BookedUp

by Promeate

Simple & powerful booking popups

Type2Diet

The app works great, but that isn't the reason I'm giving it 5 stars. It's because of the excellent customer service. When I had an issue I wrote the devs and they personally went in and fixed the problem for me and even did some edit to the code to get it working with my theme. 100% recommend this app.

Little Beginnings Warners Bay

Simple and painless, this app (combined with Calendly) provides a nice streamlined way for clients to make their own bookings (saving everyone a lot of time)

Bolt bikes

This app is exactly what we needed - which is to integrate Calendly bookings onto our website without having the users leave our site. Also to note, the app's customer support is fantastic, above and beyond my expectations. Keep up the great work!

digitalprojectlife

This app is exactly what we were looking for to be able to book appointments with customers. Initially we had a little bit of trouble installing it because of the custom theme on our store, but Paul was really helpful and was able to adjust the coding on our store so that the app would work seamlessly. He was super responsive and went above and beyond to make sure everything was working just how we needed it to. I would definitely recommend this app and this developer.

Bruinsma Grasstrees

Thanks for the app! BookedUp has helped me be able to book appointments directly from my shopify website by seamlessly merging with my already existing Calendly account. Very happy!

Electrikblu

I used this app to help me book custom clothing clients. Its a great app however pricing is misleading. After 14 days i was charged the $4/mo fee but my payment processing ans other booking option disappeared. I was not notified and it did not say anywhere that those were premium features so i had clients making free bookings w/o paying a booking fee which caused me to lose sales. A notification or advance notice would be a professional courtesy. I will be canceling after this cycle ends because of that

March 25, 2019

Very sorry you had a bad experience :( My App doesn't actually have any premium options (the standard version includes all features), so guessing your complaint is with the supported Calendly service? (They DO have 2 week premium trial after which you revert to their free plan - see https://calendly.com/pages/pricing).

Assuming this was the issue I contacted Calendly on your behalf, and they replied that they HAD sent out an email notification at the end of your premium trial, so not sure why you didn't recieve this sorry... But they are aware of your issue, so hopefully they will make the distinction between the free and premium plans much clearer in the future.

Best,

Paul
Developer, BookedUp

PS - Apologies slow reply, tried to reach out to you via email earlier, and was only just made aware of the option to reply to reviews

Idea To Market

Works great, thank you very much.