BookedUp

BookedUp

by Promeate

Simple & powerful booking popups

digitalprojectlife

This app is exactly what we were looking for to be able to book appointments with customers. Initially we had a little bit of trouble installing it because of the custom theme on our store, but Paul was really helpful and was able to adjust the coding on our store so that the app would work seamlessly. He was super responsive and went above and beyond to make sure everything was working just how we needed it to. I would definitely recommend this app and this developer.

Bruinsma Grasstrees

Thank for the app! Calendly Scheduling has helped me be able to book appointments directly from my shopify website by seamlessly merging with my already existing Calendly account. Very happy!

Electrikblu

I used this app to help me book custom clothing clients. Its a great app however pricing is misleading. After 14 days i was charged the $4/mo fee but my payment processing ans other booking option disappeared. I was not notified and it did not say anywhere that those were premium features so i had clients making free bookings w/o paying a booking fee which caused me to lose sales. A notification or advance notice would be a professional courtesy. I will be canceling after this cycle ends because of that

Idea To Market

Works great, thank you very much.