Google Maps integration
Boost your store with the power of Google Maps.
Locations for products
Provide an exact location of your product to your customer.
Locations for collections
Use collection locations to let your customer explore products with similar coordinates.
About BookingMap by VT Labs
Why will this help your business?
Do you sell or rent out something that has a specific location? The app allows your customers to see your products on the interactive map. Some businesses cannot be imagined without such visualization, while for other businesses it will be a helpful and powerful tool that can boost your sales and help your customers to find what they want and make their choice.
What will you get?
- Google-powered maps for collection and/or product pages.
- Markers on maps show exact location for your products.
- Info popups show additional product information such as image, price or address for each marker.
- User-friendly admin interface allows you to add coordinates and addresses for each product and collection.
How does it work?
The installation process is straightforward. It takes less than five minutes.
- Click activate maps on the main app page.
- Copy and paste the simple code into your product and collection templates.
- Go to the app admin click and select zoom on products and collections maps. Click "Save"!
Your maps are ready!
Who are we?
We are a company that provides web design and web development services. We specialize in Shopify, rich web applications, and maps API. Use our professional experience represented in this app to bring your store to next level.
- Google Maps
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Add to map 1-9 products.
Add to map 10-49 products
Add to map more than 50 products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.