Track Multiple Pixels
We support Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics to track multi events: PageView, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase and more.
Easy Install and Use
Install app to your shop with just a couple of clicks, add Pixels to your store and OmniTrack does the rest. No Coding skill required.
Assign Pixels to Collections
You can assign different pixels to your collections. It's ideal for seasoning your pixels to ensure that they only contain the best data.
About OmniTrack Facebook Pixels
About OmniTrack：Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics
OmniTrack is an easy-to-use app that let you use Facebook pixels and Google Analytics to track all events which might be triggered when customer use your store, which will help you make much more money.
How to use OmniTrack?
OmniTrack features a clean and easy to use interface and is compatible with all Shopify themes. It tracks all conversions including PageView,ViewCategory,ViewContent, AddtoCart,ViewCart,Search,CustomizeProduct,Lead,InitiateCheckout and Purchase events automatically.
There's absolutely no coding required - simply choose pixel type, copy your Pixel IDs and paste them into OmniTrack and the app will do the rest.
OmniTrack Offer you Multi type pixel
OmniTrack provide you with a back up pixel in case you can’t access to the original Facebook account, then you could use the second pixel to collect exactly the same events as the original pixel. You could also track multi pixels to track different collections.
What others makes OmniTrack Special?
- Track all conversions.
- Create high conversions with customers.
- It's lightweight, won't slow down your site after you install it.
- You could assign pixel to different collections. Tracking by Collections keeps your Pixel Data clean and relevant.
- You can enable Shipping Cost to be included in the purchase value of the order to allow you get real ROI of your campaigns, and adsets, especially while you run a Free-Shipping campaign
- OmniTrack has the correct code to makes sure your purchase events will be recorded only once.
- So if your customer refreshes the "Thank You" Page, it will only track the event one time. This will make the Facebook Ads Manager Reports more accurate.
Facebook pixel & Google Analytics
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.