Bounce Back Redirector

Bounce Back Redirector

by APPSYL.COM - Apps You Love

Take over the back button in the browser and redirect visitors

LifeLuna.com

I'm having a hard time keeping my visitors on my website even if I have a good looking website. This tool helps me a lot to lessen the bounce rate of my website. Instead of leaving immediately, the visitors are redirected to one of my pages.

ChicBella

I love this tool! Great support from the Appsyl team, they answer all my questions. Awesome Bounce Back Redirector tool.

ChicBella.me

Bounce Back Redirector app is what I need. I can send my visitors to any page of my website. Best tool I've used so far!

Giftsbury.com

Users leave quickly on a website if they don't get what they need or expect. So in order to give visitors a pleasant experience, I tried redirecting them to one of my pages with very good deals and products with most sales. With the help of this tool, I generated more sales.

Ich ❤ Hunde

Bounce Back Redirector is perfect for those site visitors who are just skimming to websites and leaving quickly when the products they are looking for are not on your homepage. All I want is to get the attention of my site visitors to reduce bounce rate of my website. So it's a good idea to redirect them to other page where my good deals are when hit the back button. Great tool!