Automatic Stream of Revenue
Launch prospecting and retargeting campaigns on Facebook & Instagram that will always find and retarget new customers.
Brainity automatically updates you optimization events, curates your audiences and dynamically distributes your budget between campaigns.
We enhance your ad management making it extremely easy, time efficient and convenient.
About Brainity: Customer Journey Ads
What Is Brainity
Brainity is a next-generation Ad Tool that helps you launch Facebook and Instagram campaigns that work like a funnel.
You can easily create prospecting campaigns that bring traffic to your store and retargeting campaigns to boost the sales of those who visited your site but left without purchasing.
Furthermore, Brainity does advanced auto-optimization, allowing you to create a truly automatic stream of revenue without any supervision.
Just focus your efforts on making an awesome brand while Brainity efficiently takes care of your Facebook & Instagram campaigns from start to finish.
Brainity eliminates the silos between prospecting and retargeting campaigns and puts them to work together to grow your sales.
In other words, with a seamless combination of campaigns Brainity automatically finds potential customers, brings them to your store and retargets those who left without buying.
Also, Brainity's prospecting and retargeting campaigns work with all Facebook platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network) and all placements (news feed, stories, right column, banners, etc.)
Define your perfect audience and Brainity will attract traffic to your store from the people most likely to become your customers.
With an effortless setup and intuitive use, this game-changing feature gets the right traffic at the lowest possible cost with an advanced campaign structure that uses a combination of Interest and Lookalike Audiences.
Retargeting Campaigns with Dynamic Ads
Brainity allows you to make more sales with Retargeting Dynamic Ads, which deliver personalized ads with information of the products that your visitors viewed but didn’t purchase.
Besides, Brainity’s Retargeting Campaigns can adjust your ad spend based on your traffic and market, and auto-sync your products with your real stock to only show ads of products that you have.
Once you have launched your campaigns you don't need to spend time optimizing your campaigns or learning how to do it like a pro.
Brainity dynamically distributes your budget between campaigns and ad sets, updates your bidding optimization events for each campaign, and curates your audiences.
Requirements to Use Brainity
- Have a Shopify Paid Plan and at least 1 product
- Have a Facebook Business Manager account (if you don't have your Business Manager configurated, please contact us and we will help you)
- Have a working Advertising Account with a payment method
- Have a published Facebook page
- Have an Instagram account linked to your Facebook page (optional)
- Have Facebook Pixel installed on your store (recommended)
- Have at least 2,000 visits during the last month (recommended to launch Retargeting campaigns)
- Audience Network,
- Facebook Ads,
- Instagram Ads,
- Messenger Ads,
- Dynamic Product Ads,
- Product Catalog
Pricing 14-day free trial
Facebook & Instagram Ads
Prospecting & Retargeting Campaigns
No Ad Spend Limit
In-App Chat & Email Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
Most recent reviews
Brainity is amazing
Very easy to use
It started to give me benefits from day one
The support team is awesome
Bella Grace Fashion
Life is honestly too short for this app.
Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors.
Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading.
Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way.
Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue.
Really disappointing given the cost.
I'm sorry your experience wasn't satisfactory. I give you some feedback about your complaints:
- "Won't allow me to retarget even though my store has had visitors."
You don't have a Facebook pixel installed in your store, so that's why we weren't able to detect your traffic. Without this info it's impossible to create and optimize a retargeting campaign. We are always happy to help users improve their store. :)
- "Isn't accepting any image that I am uploading."
We need images to have a size of 600x600 px at least. Maybe this was the issue. You only have to talk us through the in-app chat I will always help our users.
- "Won't scroll through the Facebook line so am unable to upload images that way."
Sorry but I don't get this issue. It would be lovely to better understand what it was in order to help you and improve the app.
- "Doesn't have the option of uploading straight from your product catalogue."
Yes, we have it, but for the retargeting campaign that you weren't able to launch because of the missing Facebook pixel.
- "Really disappointing given the cost."
You've been on free trial, so we haven't charged you anything. :)
Also, I have to say that it's not fair to publish a review like this without giving us the opportunity to help you.
We would love to have you again with us, so if you want we can help you with a special onboarding and extra days of trial. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The support team is awesome
- Perfect app for a small/medium business
- Easy to use
- They get better results than agencies that charge more than 1500 euros/month
- They keep improving things, which is key nowadays