Bulk Add to Cart

Bulk Add to Cart

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

It provides an amazing shopping experience to the Customers.

DrSmile Supply

fast and friendly replies, easy way to add multiple products to cart with one click! very helpful :)

Hurd Orchards

We were able to set up a quick curbside pick-up service within our regular shop for pandemic shopping using this app. Developer responded very quickly to a request for modifications. Excellent customer service!! Would definitely buy from them again.

Factory Footwear Outlets

great customer service!
very helpful! worked with me till we got what i needed!
great all around job!

2W Distribution B2B

I installed this app as it looked to do pretty much what we required.
However i miss read slightly and I wanted it to display on the product page and not the category page.
I reached out Capacity Web Solutions for help and Hitesh responded, he was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to make it suitable for us.
I would recommend this company and Hitesh to anyone.
The Apps great as well!

Pump Wholesale

We installed this app and it does exactly what we were after. We were also in need of some slight modifications and Hitesh responded to us in a timely and extremely helpful manner.

MantraBand Bracelets - Wholesale

Great app for wholesale orders. It was exactly what we thought it would be, and exactly what we were looking for. The developer was able to customize multiple features for us in a timely manner, and at a very reasonable price. Responses were quick, everything was finished quick, and the rep we worked with was very kind and professional.

Ashford Creek

Exactly what I was looking for - at a small flat rate. Unbelievable! I needed to integrate this app with a wholesale pricing app that lists prices based on the customer login. Capacity was extremely responsive in helping me get this working exactly as I hoped - with individual customer pricing. At this price, I thought I'd be on my own to get it working. To the contrary, they went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the look and functionality of the app

AllGunPartsUSA

This is the nice App, especially for Wholesalers, who wants to buy products in multiple quantities. Must need App for wholesalers. Support is via email and its fast.