Reviews (354)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, diverse bundle options, and smooth Shopify integration. It's favored for enhancing inventory tracking and sales, with many noting a rise in order value and revenue. The customer service is consistently commended for its promptness and professionalism. The interface is modern and intuitive, and the pricing is transparent. Regular updates and quick bug fixes are also appreciated. It's recommended for its custom bundle creation and POS system compatibility.

October 6, 2021

I used this app to help me pair my jogger sets and tracksuits together to sell them as bundles. Support was also very helpful with setting up .

Ownership Mentality
Almost 3 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

May 24, 2023

We've been working with this app for over two years and love that they are always looking for ways to improve and update it. They also are quick to respond with issues and to create customizations for us. Great customer service!

Emily Hsu Designs
Almost 3 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 8, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! ❤️

March 10, 2022

I used the software to sell bundles of products in either pairs or as a full set of 3, but we didn't do these changes ourselves in the past so we were quite lost what the former admin was thinking.
The support answered quickly and solved the case in just a matter of a few e-mails. Best support i ever received.

mybimaxx GmbH
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 14, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help

April 16, 2021

We needed an extra feature for our theme. The support was super fast and the developers came up with a great idea in no time. Thumbs up!

INCYLENCE
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you!

Edited December 18, 2020

Having used this app for 2 weeks, I am delighted at how easy it is to use this. The support was quick and efficient. Five-stars from me... UPDATE:
I had to log a technical request due to my user error. I was impressed with the prompt service provided by Valerii, who was incredibly patient while querying the issue I supposedly had. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to bundle their products. Thanks Valerii..

Saaket Foods and Speciality
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you have any other questions :)

June 4, 2021

In a week, I've received higher cart value orders due to this bundle plug-in, it's awesome. The enquiries Valerii provided are extremely prompt, often within a few hours or less, and has helped resolve minor issues I have on my site. Got it set up in less than a day. I really like the proposed bundles the app helped to add initially during set-up (based on past customer orders) which are great bundle options for future customers. Also, one of the best apps with a great pay-by-value-generated, which is great for me as a small business owner. Thank you!

Keith+Kara
Singapore
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 8, 2021

Thanks for your great detailed review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We hope you get a lot of sales!

April 26, 2021

A great app that is easy and simple to use. The support team are quick and super helpful too which is always an incredibly important component of choosing the best apps.

Avamaeva
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 26, 2021

Thanks! We are happy that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

April 28, 2023

This app has worked really well for us, and importantly there is an amazing support team. They are very helpful with any queries about setting up, or if there are any problems they look for a work around. They are super quick and responsive. Highly recommended.

Meg & Bee
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 28, 2023

We are incredibly happy that you are enjoying our app! This motivates us to make our service even better! 🤩

June 27, 2023

We have tried a ton of bundling apps, but this one always comes out on top. Very flexible, customizable, and the developers/support has been very responsive when we need more help. We have seen a ton of conversions from using this app!

Sherpa Equipment Company
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 28, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! It's always rewarding to know that our efforts are making a difference. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help 💚

December 1, 2021

We used this app to help us easily create product bundles. It is very straight-forward to use and does what we need it to do. The only thing we would want more from the app is some more customising capabilities.

Heist Foundationwear
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your honest review!
We are happy that our app is useful for you.
We have already taken into account your wishes to implement them in the app