4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of product bundling options and user-friendly interface, noting its positive impact on sales and conversions. They praise its seamless integration with inventory tracking and analytics. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and customization capabilities. Regular updates and improvements demonstrate the developers' commitment to the app's performance. Some merchants report significant revenue generation, indicating a high return on investment.

Edited November 23, 2022

A great way to make bundles for online orders: User friendly, updates inventory of the individual components right away. Great pricing plan. Plus it gets new features every once and a while. And the best thing is their support (fast, friendly and hands-on).

Savon Du Liban
Lebanon
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 2, 2022

Thanks a lot for your high rating 🤩 We doing our best to make your experience using our app enjoyable 😊 Our team is always happy to help you ❤️

August 19, 2021

have yet to use the app, but customer support is fantastic! appreciate the patience of the team, looking forward to have the widget up on my site!

More Than Meals
Singapore
February 24, 2022

Super happy with the app. Sometimes it does a little complicated to use for amateurs like myself, but that is easily resolved because of the prompt and stellar customer support from the team.

Eat With Better
India
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

October 4, 2021

Excellent App, nice design, excellent scope, it works just fine on Impulse theme.
The technical support was excellent
The only problem is that on Bundles by Product, it is not compatible with some other cart apps

Gelden Cosmeticos
Mexico
Capital Apps OÜ replied October 7, 2021

Thanks for your great review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are glad that you liked our app and support service :)
We wish you a lot of sales

March 2, 2022

Great app. Super easy to set up, cheap and fun to use. Help was one message away, which in this case was customer support reaching out to me before I'd even messaged them! Amazing customer service

Sophrosyne Dream
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 2, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

May 31, 2022

The team responds quickly. They resolved all my problems. Needless to say it is the only app that meets all my requirements to sell matching sets.

AchievePrime
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 31, 2022

Thank you for the great review! 🤩 We’re so happy you loved your experience with our app. Our customer support team is always here if you need anything 🤗

January 21, 2022

Great bundles app with very responsive and helpful support team! It's easy to use and allows me to flexibly create bundles on my store.

Ade + Ayo
Capital Apps OÜ replied January 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

Edited July 19, 2021

We have really had a difficult time finding the perfect bundling application to work for our needs. We install applications in our Dev store first as I never install any application in the live environment until I am sure it delivers as promised and works as we expect it too. The MBC team was very helpful and installed it on the Dev site for us because of the custom theme. Once it was installed and tested we were very pleased. They have now installed it in our live platform and we are using it. If all goes well in the live site as I expect it will, I will leave another review once we have more analytics of the performance. Updating Review: After working with the MBC Bundles Team for about a month we are even more impressed. They have gone above and beyond to help us with a conflict we had regarding another application. I can't say enough about the level of service we have received from the developers and staff overall. Thank you! Even having the difficulties we have seen an increase in the items we are bundling together. So this is a must have application for me!

Watts Regulator Co
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you!

November 27, 2020

The app does everything I need it to do in a very simple manner. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, they reply within minutes and solve problems.

Lesgirlscollective
Netherlands
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 27, 2020

Thank you. We were glad to help you. We wish you good luck!

June 29, 2021

This app is a huge asset for my shopify store! Allows me to get rid of a lot of extra inventory. Customer service is always there to help as well.

tunedintokyo
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have any other questions