4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of product bundling options and user-friendly interface, noting its positive impact on sales and conversions. They praise its seamless integration with inventory tracking and analytics. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and customization capabilities. Regular updates and improvements demonstrate the developers' commitment to the app's performance. Some merchants report significant revenue generation, indicating a high return on investment.

March 28, 2023

Outstanding support team.
Alina is the one who helped me, She and her team did an amazing job quick response times and attention to detail was surprising. Look forward to a long and healthy relationship with MBC Bundles

Koda
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 30, 2023

Thank you very much for the review! Looking forward to make history together 😍

Edited June 6, 2020

Great app for upsell and product bundles! Easy to set up and customize. The support is also great and helped me to setup a product bundle in just a few minutes.

Air Bonsai
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you!

September 12, 2022

The MBC Bundles-Bundle App is an excellent tool for customizing your inventory bundles/kits/sets. This app has allowed us to create collections for our customers based on their feedback. Additionally, the MakeBe Cool OU technical support team was fantastic in assisting our team when needed. Friendly, professional, and quick with their response/resolution time. Thank you again for your assistance, support, and this application.
Keep up the great work and best of luck with your venture's success moving forward. Thanks Again! 8thereal Team

8thereal
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 12, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! 🥰 Your feedback is our motivation to improve our service to you 😎 Thanks for using MBC Bundles ❤

July 8, 2021

We use this app and it significantly helped us increase sales. The support team is proactive and helpful. Happy with the overall experience so far. Thanks you MBCBundle app !

iqoniq.co
United Arab Emirates
Capital Apps OÜ replied July 9, 2021

May 27, 2021

I had a question that needed support and I was very quickly responded to and the developers were super helpful and clear. Highly recommend! Thank you for your help!

Art Life Practice
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have any other questions

October 5, 2022

Habe meine ersten Paar Erfolge bereits erzielen können. Der Support ist sofort da und sehr freundlich :)

outplay
Switzerland
Capital Apps OÜ replied October 6, 2022

Wir sind sehr dankbar für Ihre freundlichen Worte! Und immer da, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe brauchen! 🤩

March 3, 2023

Great App and really fast and good support. Thank you for the service. I would always recommend this App!

Vida Nova Ceramica
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 3, 2023

Thank you for your review! Thanks for choosing us ^)

February 12, 2021

Wish I could found this app earlier! I'm 200% satisfied with MBC Bundles and their super pro service team! The App is very easy, straightforward to install and set up (you can also request for their developer to install it for FREE - which I did.) More importantly, I'm very impressed and appreciated their quick response/action! I also asked them to help me change the font type of the bundle widget, and everything was done within 48 hrs. Highly recommend!

Noou
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

July 6, 2023

Asked for assistance removing a product suggestion. They were fast, efficient, and helpful. Thanks for all your help!

Resin Rockers
About 1 month using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied July 10, 2023

We are beyond thankful for your 5-star review. Thank you for sharing your rating with us and the community!

June 24, 2021

I needed troubleshooting and Valarie went beyond measures to help resolve the issue in less than two hours.

Nice & Healthy Fitness
6 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 24, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day