4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of product bundling options and user-friendly interface, noting its positive impact on sales and conversions. They praise its seamless integration with inventory tracking and analytics. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and customization capabilities. Regular updates and improvements demonstrate the developers' commitment to the app's performance. Some merchants report significant revenue generation, indicating a high return on investment.

December 7, 2022

I like to say this APP is great and works fantastic. Alina has helped me tremendously on setting up the app and minor design elements. I have tried many similar apps and this by far was the best and customer service experience was excellent. I highly recommend to use this app. Thank you MBC Bundles

Positive Healings
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 8, 2022

We are happy to hear such kind words. This motivates us to serve you even better! Always happy to help 🥰 Your team, MBC Bundles 💚

November 13, 2020

App is great. But the service is astonishingly good. A couple of things that were needed to make it seamless with my theme, and they bent over bacwards to get it done well. Really amazing customer care - thank you.

Hope and Play Shop
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have any other questions

August 13, 2021

Fantastic app, very intuitive to use. We wanted to make some customisations to fit our user case, great response time from developers. Would recommend!

Hucoco
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 26, 2021

Thanks for your great review! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We wish you a lot of sales

August 20, 2020

MBC Bundles does exactly what it says it does. No worries with inventory as it takes from current products and if one product in the bundle is out the bundle will not sell. Customer service is great too. We had a small problem and they worked to corrected. Highly Recommend.

Global Formulas
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our app fits your needs!

September 6, 2022

I found this a great app, easy to use and good support. The bundling opportunities have definitely increased my product sales

2 Magpies - Kitchen and Bathroom Sink and Tap Suppliers
Capital Apps OÜ replied September 7, 2022

We are incredibly happy to hear this! 😍
We will always be in touch if you need it 😎

December 19, 2021

Perfect bundles app! Very user-friendly, beautiful and effective. The technical support is just the best and helped me immediately ^__^ 10/10

Eva Gamayun
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

June 18, 2020

This is a great app, easy to use, gave me what I was after plus more options and the support is great!

Artisan Market Online
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked our app.

April 27, 2021

The only plugin that has exactly the features we need for our store. Many thanks to the support for the special integration into our theme. Everything is working great now. Thank you for the great service.

Delicy.de by Foodnewcomer
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 27, 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review!
We were happy to help you with configuring the app and it's great that it is useful to you

February 23, 2022

I tried many bundle apps before landing on MBC Bundles. All the other apps I tried simply didn't have all the features I was looking for but MBC has it all covered. Their support team is extremely responsive and helpful with any issues I had while getting the App set up. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to bundle products.

SUBIE SUPPLY CO.
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 23, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with our app. Our customer support team is always here if you need anything.

July 25, 2022

Up to now went really smoothly, even can't believe this since I was looking for such an App for a very long period of time. Live chat helped me in seconds for my question. 5 stars :)

www.maxifashion.gr
Greece
3 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied August 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉