4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of product bundling options and user-friendly interface, noting its positive impact on sales and conversions. They praise its seamless integration with inventory tracking and analytics. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and customization capabilities. Regular updates and improvements demonstrate the developers' commitment to the app's performance. Some merchants report significant revenue generation, indicating a high return on investment.

February 6, 2024

good app I like the support team

moderi
Türkiye
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 9, 2024

Thank you kindly for your review 💥Feel free to reach out, and happy bundling 💚

March 23, 2023

Easy to use app with great support form Alina, couldn't do enough to help. Gave me some ideas on how to use bundles for my business also, I would definitely recommend!

mirandalouart
1 day using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 30, 2023

Thanks a lot for your words! This means the world to us 💚

April 12, 2023

Always used this app with our other store. Great customer support, good devs. Increased our AOV mostly by at least 20% which is great.
Reported 2 UX/UI bugs, but devs are on it, they appreciate everyone helping them instead of defending :)

Magnus Brand NL
Netherlands
About 8 hours using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 13, 2023

Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are always striving to improve 💖

March 7, 2023

great support.
recommended
the team is available almost 24/7 to help with the bugs and special requests.

universkin website
France
18 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 14, 2023

Thank you so much for this great feedback! It is our pleasure to help with any issues!

February 27, 2023

I just download the app to create a bundle and add a promo code at the end. I was facing some issue and the team resolve it in a few minutes. They are really efficient and professional. I lost all day searching for a solution with different apps and this one really made my day ! They personalize the support and try to give a solution in a short time. I recommend !

Three Hugs - Puériculture, Mode et Accessoires de bébé
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 3, 2023

February 13, 2024

Ich bin mit der App und vor allem dem Support sehr zufrieden. Bei Fragen wird einem sofort geholfen und die Bundles funktionieren problemlos.

www.hellbikers.de
Germany
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 14, 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihre netten Worte! Wir helfen Ihnen jederzeit gerne weiter – nehmen Sie einfach Kontakt mit uns auf! Viel Spaß beim Bündeln 💚

February 5, 2024

Great plugin and top notch responsive dev team!

My Store
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 7, 2024

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback 😇🤩

February 19, 2024

サポートもタイムリーに答えてくれて、販売したい形が実現できたので助かりました!

シューズの片足購入サービス DIFF.
Japan
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 21, 2024

温かいお言葉をいただきまして誠にありがとうございます! ご不明な点がございましたら、お気軽にお問い合わせください。喜んでお手伝いいたします。 そして販売おめでとうございます!💚

January 26, 2021

This definitely is a must have app if you want your customer's average spend amount to increase. Really easy to use, and my customers take to it well. I had.a small issue with re-installing it, and Valerii & the rest of the MBC team were very responsive and fixed my problem quick. Thanks!

Ritual+Vibe
About 3 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied January 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

October 6, 2021

I used this app to help me pair my jogger sets and tracksuits together to sell them as bundles. Support was also very helpful with setting up .

Ownership Mentality
Almost 3 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions