Reviews (364)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, diverse bundle options, and smooth Shopify integration. It's favored for enhancing inventory tracking and sales, with many noting a rise in order value and revenue. The customer service is consistently commended for its promptness and professionalism. The interface is modern and intuitive, and the pricing is transparent. Regular updates and quick bug fixes are also appreciated. It's recommended for its custom bundle creation and POS system compatibility.

February 19, 2024

We were skeptical about adding bundles and we sat on this app for quite a while - underutilizing it significantly. But when we expanded our product line I added quite a few (for our small brand) custom bundles and they system has worked quite well for us. We did away with our fixed multi-bottle bundles and can now track inventory far more effectively. We are only scratching the surface of what MBC can do and look forward to using it to fuel further growth

Customer service is also very responsive. They are great at helping with setup issues and have resolved the few issues we had quickly. Highly recommend!

OrganicRev
5 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that MBC Bundles has proven effective for your business and overall growth. We're here to support you further as you explore more of our app's capabilities. Feel free to reach out anytime. Much appreciated! 🚀

April 2, 2024

Good app if you want to use bundles in POS system which is not possible with any other app in Shopify.

The Academy Of Scholars
6 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 4, 2024

We greatly appreciate receiving your feedback 😊 We always strive to improve our app. 💚 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

May 7, 2024

Maryna was very helpful and quick to answer my questions. Her service went above and beyond my expectations. 5 stars!

Antonio’s Food Products
12 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 9, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰We`re delighted to hear that you found our assistance helpful.
If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. 💚

June 17, 2024

Was looking for a product bundle app which is clean and simple without compromising on features, finally found it.
Andrii was great help in getting started and setting it all up.

Untung
India
38 minutes using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied July 8, 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy you had a positive experience

March 28, 2024

Seems to work well for creating complex bundled products. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

My Store
About 1 month using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 30, 2024

Many thanks for your feedback! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions - we're always here to assist 🤗

May 28, 2024

I was just looking for a good bundle app and stumbled upon on this app, I really liked the ease of setting this up and when I started facing some challenges Andrii from CS really helped me a lot guiding me step by step how to solve my issue. Really happy with the app and the assistance provided by Andrii.

The Havanna
India
About 1 hour using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 4, 2024

Thank you so much for trusting us.
We are glad to hear that it was easy to set up and use our app!
And we hope it continues to meet your expectations. If you ever have any suggestions or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out.

March 25, 2024

I am sincerely grateful to the support for the excellent communication and solution to my questions. It is very easy to organize everything independently, the tool solves many of our internal issues and increases the average check several times

Malvy
Ukraine
12 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 27, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to know that you like our app and our service🤗 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're dedicated to continuously improving to meet your needs 💚

April 24, 2024

ANDRLL is the man. He has been so patient with me. Really appreciate his time and the app works great.

The Doggie Shop
3 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 30, 2024

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! 💪We strive to provide the best for you. 💚

June 11, 2024

I loved the Service!

ScrubJOY
Jordan
14 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 29, 2024

Wow we really appreciate for you review. 🥰It means the world to us! 💚Happy bunduling.

June 4, 2024

Très rapide dans l'assistance. Super app qui évolue depuis plusieurs années. Top, bravo ! et merci à Marina

Silkbiotic
France
11 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 5, 2024

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis élogieux 🥰 ! Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciez notre application et notre assistance rapide. Votre satisfaction est notre priorité absolue. 😇 Merci encore à vous ! 💚