Bundle

Bundle

by Essence Solusoft

Smart way to sell products as bundle and manage its inventory

ALUS HOME

This app fulfilled my needs perfectly.
Inquiries are polite and very good.

It is an easy-to-use app.

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It will motivate us to do more.

Haloodies

Works perfect Ideal solution for bundle products. Prompt support for all questions. Easy to implement. I would recommend this product.

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

JC Professional

It looks good, but limited to one product... With a bundle I want to combine 3 products which each have their own variants.

Maybe I am not getting it :-)

July 28, 2020

Hello there,

The bundle is providing multiple product variants in a bundle with our starter and pro plan.

Also, I have sent detailed steps into an email so you can get an idea.

You can create a bundle with the same product and different variants.

Let me know if you need more help regarding the bundle setup. We will surely to help you.

Sign Fairies

This could be one of the most confusing apps I have had the displeasure of using. What is a Master Product? Why are kids involved? Why can't my products be uploaded? I'm just sitting here baffled at how challenging this whole process is and wishing I would get run over by a bus to put me out of misery.

July 28, 2020

Hello Renick,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, We have tried to contact you but seems like you are unreachable.

Let me give you a brief for the master product as well as child products.
Master product is the main bundle product and child products are the products that will be included in this bundle.

Also, you can upload your products by Shopify itself. We are only making a bundle for uploaded products by Shopify.

Also, you can check our FAQ sections for more understanding and get back to us so we can surely help you regarding the same.

Thank you.

All Things Fermented

I have been looking for an app that bundles products and manages inventory for quite some time. This app does everything I need making managing all of the bundled products on my store incredibly easy.

The support has also been very good. They responding quickly and listen to feedback to continually work on improving the app and providing more functionality.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. This mean to us to add more stable functionality into the app.

Always ready for the help so merchant can boost their selling with our app.

Fluidlines

This app does not allow you to use more than 1 variant of a product. In my case selecting a garment with sizes is not allowed. A simple example is selecting a top and shorts to be sold as a bundle, you might need a size large shorts and xtra large top or any other combination. This app does not cater for this.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for your review,  Bernard. We really appreciate the feedback and have this feature on our roadmap.

[July 20, 2020]
We have added features for selecting more than 1 variant of a product for the bundle. So now merchants can create bundle with a predefined set of child products with variants.

The Party Room

A great free app. Love the new addition of variants!

Our store sells party boxes that contain up to 15 items that we sell individually so it was the perfect option as managing inventory is very difficult.

Installation of the app was easy. It did however take a bit of time to setup the bundles for every product but so far looks to be managing everything well.

Suggestions for further development / quality of life improvement would be to allow a list of part codes to be added to a bundle all at once (rather than having to add items one by one). It would also be good if it perhaps showed the part codes and price for each item in the bundle screen after you add them so you can be sure you added the right items to your bundle.

Thank you for a great App!

June 6, 2020

Thank you kirstin for the review.

We really appreciate the feedback and have this feature on our roadmap.

Tortas GÜEY

I needed this functions and finally found it. The best thing is that it's free! If you could add the option of variants (made of individual products)to the master product and track their inventory I would give it more than 5 stars.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will work for your feedback and get back to you once I will do it for you,

We have added variants selection in master products. Please take a look and get back to us on support so we can help you with setup.