Değerlendirmeler (423)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
23 Mart 2024

Love this app! We have used Bundle Bear for quite a while and it has added a lot of revenue to our shop. Customer service is stellar--fast and always so helpful. Highly recommend!

ThumbPRO
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Conversion Bear yanıt 31 Mart 2024

Thank you Thumbpro team! We love your store!

Our team is always on standby to help! Happy Bundle 🐻 selling :)

3 Haziran 2024

Pretty nice app! Thank you so much.
Very helpful and well made.
I love it and I recommend it 100%.

Serenity France
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
23 Nisan 2024

Bundle Bear is one of the best discount apps on the Shopify app store. Their app has definitely accelerated my business. My favorite feature of their app is the free gift feature. The widget integrates seamlessly with my product page. Customer support is top-notch as well. High recommend this app!

Sparko
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Conversion Bear yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for the kind review and happy selling!

12 Mart 2024

A game-changer for our site! Since adding the app our sales have increased drastically, and the support are beyond fantastic, literally any time I ask them to take a look (we changed our themes over) it was completed within the hour! Incredible!

Express Wipers Ltd
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Conversion Bear yanıt 31 Mart 2024

We so happy to hear it!

Any theme change or strategic shift you have, our team is excited to help and be a part of your journey :)

Happy selling!

18 Nisan 2024

Very happy with their new CS agent; Itai. very helpful and directly available on European hours.

Min lille Mus
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
Conversion Bear yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

Itai is a rockstar! Thank you for your kind review and words. Our team is always available to help

19 Nisan 2024

Great experience using this app and can bundle all of my products easily. I ran into a small issue and their team fixed it in a matter of minutes and we're great to work with. Thanks Abuzar for the help!

Loo Drops
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Conversion Bear yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

We so happy to hear you got the support you needed, please let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you for your kind review, and happy selling!

5 Nisan 2024

Abuzar provided exceptional assistance with some customizations I needed. His patience and expertise were evident as he meticulously guided me through the entire process. I am thoroughly impressed with the Bundle app, particularly the customer service, which significantly enhances the overall experience. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interested in bundling their products. The level of support truly makes it stand out. 100% recommend!

Pawsome Haven
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Conversion Bear yanıt 8 Nisan 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Abuzar is a valued team member here and we are always on standby to help!

Happy Bundle selling and let us know if there is anything we can do to help get you those sales! :)

30 Mayıs 2024

Excellent service. Abuzar helped me quickly and was very friendly

emmaceleste
İrlanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Conversion Bear yanıt 4 Haziran 2024

Thank you for your kind review, Abuzar is a top agent and our team is here to help.
Happy Bundle selling! :)

23 Nisan 2024

Ready to assist you right away, this app definitely helped me increase my average cart! THANK YOU!

LuxeChaussures
Romanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
Conversion Bear yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

We are delighted to hear that!

Please let us know if you need any assistance with anything, our team is on standby to help :)

21 Mayıs 2024

Amazing app with amazing customer support they reply super fast and they can fix everything

blije poten