4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexibility, ease of use, and ability to boost sales and average order value. Its customization features allow it to seamlessly blend with any store theme. The customer service is highly praised for its quick responses, clear instructions, and problem-solving skills. The support team also offers valuable insights on enhancing bundle appeal and ensures a smooth setup process. The app is highly recommended for its superior assistance with product bundling.

March 13, 2024

Good app. Good support team to solve the issue.

Australia - Di Pacci
About 3 years using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2024

Thank you for your kind review!
Heres to many more Bundle sales!

I will pass your kind words onto the support team

March 23, 2024

Love this app! We have used Bundle Bear for quite a while and it has added a lot of revenue to our shop. Customer service is stellar--fast and always so helpful. Highly recommend!

ThumbPRO
About 2 years using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2024

Thank you Thumbpro team! We love your store!

Our team is always on standby to help! Happy Bundle 🐻 selling :)

March 12, 2024

A game-changer for our site! Since adding the app our sales have increased drastically, and the support are beyond fantastic, literally any time I ask them to take a look (we changed our themes over) it was completed within the hour! Incredible!

Express Wipers Ltd
Almost 2 years using the app

We so happy to hear it!

Any theme change or strategic shift you have, our team is excited to help and be a part of your journey :)

Happy selling!

March 6, 2024

Great for increasing AOV!

Omni
9 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2024

Thanks for your kind review and here is to many more sales!

April 5, 2024

Abuzar provided exceptional assistance with some customizations I needed. His patience and expertise were evident as he meticulously guided me through the entire process. I am thoroughly impressed with the Bundle app, particularly the customer service, which significantly enhances the overall experience. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interested in bundling their products. The level of support truly makes it stand out. 100% recommend!

Pawsome Haven
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied April 8, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Abuzar is a valued team member here and we are always on standby to help!

Happy Bundle selling and let us know if there is anything we can do to help get you those sales! :)

March 8, 2024

Very good app and has quick customer support. Must try!

stepwell
Austria
17 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2024

Thank you for your kind review, our team is always here for you!

Happy selling🐻

March 28, 2024

Very good, also very responsive support

Eclea
France
12 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! Happy Bundle selling! :)

January 24, 2024

Abuzar best man

NICESHIPPER
Germany
2 months using the app
March 18, 2024

very nice agent! I recommand bundle bear

Crown Care
France
11 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2024

Thank you for your kind review!

I will pass your kind words onto the support team