4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance user experience and boost average order value through features like product bundling and volume discounts. They appreciate its ease of use, flexibility, and seamless integration with stores, which contributes to increased conversion rates and sales. The customer support is noted for its quick and informative responses. Some merchants suggest adding more customization options and the ability to include multiple offers per page.

October 1, 2023

The bundle-bear app is great and works perfectly on my store. Easily customizable to match your store theme and definitely a great tool to increase your AOV.

TheBruinSol
2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for the review of our bundling app. Glad that you found it helpful in increasing your AOV!

November 30, 2023

Great customer support. Really awesome app.

Vireona
1 day using the app
September 25, 2023

had an excellent experience with Bundle Bear when I needed help setting up a bundle on their app. The customer support team was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process.

Their step-by-step guidance made the bundle setup seamless and hassle-free. They patiently walked me through each stage, ensuring that I fully understood how to create the bundle and customize it to my specific needs.

What truly impressed me was their dedication to ensuring I had a great experience. They not only solved my immediate issue but also provided tips and best practices for maximizing the effectiveness of the bundle.

I also appreciated their prompt communication. I never had to wait long for a response, and they always addressed my questions and concerns thoroughly.

Thanks to Bundle Bear's exceptional support, I now have a well-crafted bundle that has boosted my sales and delighted my customers. I couldn't be happier with their service, and I highly recommend Bundle Bear to anyone looking for top-notch assistance with bundling products on their app.

Kudos to the Bundle Bear team for their professionalism and expertise!

Unbounded Essentials
7 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that our team was able to assist you and provide a seamless and hassle-free bundle setup experience. We are thrilled our customer support team was able to exceed your expectations and that the bundle we crafted with you has helped to boost your sales and delight your customers. We appreciate your kind words and are honored to receive your recommendation. Thank you for your loyalty and support.

November 6, 2023

consiglion l'app, sono molto bravi e a disposizione

Cavallanti Shop
Italy
4 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Grazie mille per la tua valutazione a 5 stelle! Apprezziamo molto i tuoi commenti su di noi. Siamo lieti di sapere che stai apprezzando i nostri sforzi nel rendere l'app facile da usare.

October 24, 2023

Abuzar helped me to install the app and configure it super super team

My-iGadget.com
Switzerland
25 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and great to hear that Abuzar was so helpful!

December 26, 2023

awesome

Dragon Spinner
Türkiye
12 days using the app
October 3, 2023

Really good customer service; the app itself is very flexible for adapting things, changing colors, and making personalizations. I really like it and highly recommend it. I actually messaged them, and they responded right away!!

Lustra
11 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for the review and it's nice to hear that you found our app to be flexible to adapt to what you need. Thank you for recommending our app to other Shopify merchants. Glad our customer service time was able to help you out right away!

September 25, 2023

Best bundle app I have used and very good customer service! Abuzar is the best! Abuzar answers to all questions quick and gets the job done.

Haloja
Italy
About 1 month using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for taking time time to leave a review and glad that Abuzar was able to answer your questions and help you out!

October 16, 2023

Great support excellent service. I really appreciate the app.

Zonabu
12 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad you found our customer service team helpful!

September 22, 2023

i had a problem with showing a discount on my shop and Maria helped me very quik and kind.

LITTLEHUG
Switzerland
22 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad Maria was able to help you out quickly!