4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexibility, ease of use, and ability to boost sales and average order value. Its customization features allow it to seamlessly blend with any store theme. The customer service is highly praised for its quick responses, clear instructions, and problem-solving skills. The support team also offers valuable insights on enhancing bundle appeal and ensures a smooth setup process. The app is highly recommended for its superior assistance with product bundling.

February 25, 2024

great service

Shoplati
Spain
23 minutes using the app
January 23, 2024

great customer service and great app

Majastic
January 10, 2024

Very good app that helped me increase my AOV. Abuzar also helped me with a quick fix when I contacted the support team - thanks :)

StrahlenSchützer
Germany
December 4, 2023

Amazing customer service. Fast to respond in the chat and helps cut the learning curve time down so the app can be implemented asap! Thank you!!

Nova Coffee Hawaii
2 days using the app
December 18, 2023

so far so good!

Modora
About 7 hours using the app
November 6, 2023

consiglion l'app, sono molto bravi e a disposizione

Cavallanti Shop
Italy
4 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Grazie mille per la tua valutazione a 5 stelle! Apprezziamo molto i tuoi commenti su di noi. Siamo lieti di sapere che stai apprezzando i nostri sforzi nel rendere l'app facile da usare.

November 4, 2023

Abuzar was able to help me within a few seconds. And that was on a Saturday evening. I am totally satisfied and therefore award 5 stars!

BANAHANA
Switzerland
3 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app. Glad to hear that Abuzar was able to help you out quickly, especially on a Saturday night!

January 1, 2024

Good support

Novae
November 30, 2023

Great customer support. Really awesome app.

Vireona
1 day using the app
November 13, 2023

I am really thankful to Abuzar from Bundle Bear, he helped me fix a problem with the app on my store, and is really nice, overall I recommend the app 100%! ;)

Fineastore
France
13 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad to hear that Abuzar was able to help you fix the problem on your store. Thank you for recommending our app to other Shopify merchants!