4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexibility, ease of use, and ability to boost sales and average order value. Its customization features allow it to seamlessly blend with any store theme. The customer service is highly praised for its quick responses, clear instructions, and problem-solving skills. The support team also offers valuable insights on enhancing bundle appeal and ensures a smooth setup process. The app is highly recommended for its superior assistance with product bundling.

September 25, 2023

had an excellent experience with Bundle Bear when I needed help setting up a bundle on their app. The customer support team was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process.

Their step-by-step guidance made the bundle setup seamless and hassle-free. They patiently walked me through each stage, ensuring that I fully understood how to create the bundle and customize it to my specific needs.

What truly impressed me was their dedication to ensuring I had a great experience. They not only solved my immediate issue but also provided tips and best practices for maximizing the effectiveness of the bundle.

I also appreciated their prompt communication. I never had to wait long for a response, and they always addressed my questions and concerns thoroughly.

Thanks to Bundle Bear's exceptional support, I now have a well-crafted bundle that has boosted my sales and delighted my customers. I couldn't be happier with their service, and I highly recommend Bundle Bear to anyone looking for top-notch assistance with bundling products on their app.

Kudos to the Bundle Bear team for their professionalism and expertise!

Unbounded Essentials
7 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that our team was able to assist you and provide a seamless and hassle-free bundle setup experience. We are thrilled our customer support team was able to exceed your expectations and that the bundle we crafted with you has helped to boost your sales and delight your customers. We appreciate your kind words and are honored to receive your recommendation. Thank you for your loyalty and support.

January 24, 2024

Top A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Derek Outlet
About 2 months using the app
August 1, 2023

recently had the pleasure of interacting with Abuzar, a customer service representative who went above and beyond to assist me. From the moment I reached out for help, Abuzar demonstrated an unparalleled level of professionalism and dedication to resolving my issue. I cannot stress enough how impressed I am with the service I received, and I wholeheartedly give Abuzar a glowing five-star rating!

Throughout our conversation, Abuzar exhibited exceptional communication skills, making sure to actively listen to my concerns and patiently guiding me through the entire process. He remained calm, friendly, and empathetic, creating a comfortable environment where I felt valued as a customer.

Not only was Abuzar highly knowledgeable about the company's products and services, but he also demonstrated a remarkable ability to troubleshoot complex issues efficiently. His problem-solving skills were truly remarkable, and he left no stone unturned until my problem was fully resolved.

Anastro
Netherlands
6 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of our bundling app! Abuzar is great and we're glad that he was able to provide you with such a high level of service!

July 6, 2023

Great app, looks great but mostly satisfied with the customer service, Abuzar really helped me in a great way and was very polite. Also very fast and didnt stop untill i was completely satisfied. Great experience.

Lazaru
Netherlands
12 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thanks for the review! We're glad that you are satisfied with our app and that the customer support team was able to help you out quickly and completely!

October 11, 2023

I had a very good experience with the Bundle Bear service. The assistant answered me promptly and solved my problem immediately.
Congratulations again.

Il mio negozio
Italy
2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 13, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad to hear that our customer service team was quick to answer and solve your problem. Thanks!

July 8, 2023

Great app with great customer support. Really helps with my AOV and conversion rates. I have only ever had one issue which they helped me fix on a Sunday!

Dr Greenthumbs
Almost 2 years using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

First, thank you for being a user of the Bundle Bear app for nearly 2 years! We're glad that the app has been able to help with your conversion rates and Average Order Value! We're here to help when you need it most! Thanks again!

October 13, 2023

Truly number one support, very friendly and very efficient, I highly recommend this app and service. They helped me in everything step by step. TOP

Matimum
12 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending our bundle app to other Shopify merchants! Glad you found our customer service team helpful.

October 1, 2023

The bundle-bear app is great and works perfectly on my store. Easily customizable to match your store theme and definitely a great tool to increase your AOV.

TheBruinSol
2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for the review of our bundling app. Glad that you found it helpful in increasing your AOV!

January 16, 2024

sehr sehr hilfsbereit und nett

My Lana
3 months using the app
September 8, 2023

I had a question about something I didn't know what to do. The costumer service texted me back in just 5 minutes! that's insane! Thank you so much. :)

Casa Avenue
Switzerland
5 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear that our customer service team was quick to answer your question.