Hide Price, Add Call For Price
Shopify store owner can hide product price, add to cart button and replace it with call for price button.
Display Telephone Number
Store owner can display telephone number so customers can contact you via phone.
Form with Product Options
Customer can choose the product options. So, they will be able to send an inquiry for a specific product option (ex. size/color) to owner.
About Call For Price
Call for Price
You can replace "product prices", “Add to Cart” button with the telephone number and a "Call for Price" button. Using this Telephone number, visitors can contact your call-center team for more details.
- You need Call For Price App if some of your products cannot be sold online and you want customers to contact you to negotiate the price.
- This App helps to do communication between customer and seller for product price and other details.
Provide Call for Price Form for a customer can submit an inquiry of product with its variants.
- Customers can submit product inquiry with its specific variants. It’s also secured with Google reCAPTCHA code.
Easy User Interface
- Multiple Settings Options Available in App Admin.
- You can Install/Uninstall App codes easily from any theme within just single step!
- No coding skills required. Just enabled products in Call for Price from your store Admin!
- Our FAQ is filled with useful information to help. You can check our FAQ list.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app does exactly what is says. Also the installer Hitesh was very helpful and tweaked it for me to exactly what I need.
I used this app to intregrate with my Shopify store for vendors who do not allow pricing across the internet. Works beautifully and prompts the shopper to contact us for pricing. However, we found an issue when posting items from our website to our Pinterest page as it was pulling pricing over; contacted Call For Price technical support and they resolved our issue 100% we can now successfully pin from our website and the Call for Price items will not pull over the price :)
I have had a little problem after installing App and I have asked support to Capacity Web Solutions. They replied quickly and setup the App on my custom theme.