Hide Price Button
Hide price & "Add To Cart" button by adding a "Call For Price" button over.
Quick Request Price Form
Easy & quick request product price form for customer to ask for the product price.
Both side (Admin & Customer) email alert on product price request.
About Call For Price & Hide Prices
Call For Price - Hide Price App for Shopify Stores
The Call for Price app for Shopify Store owners developed by Setubridge enables them to add an ask or request for product price button instead of directly showing the price.
- The app can be enabled or disabled easily from backend.
- Admin can apply hide price feature on all or specific products.
- Add custom labels on contact form & select themes (Dark & Light)
- Add success action after form submission (Success Message Or Thank you page)
- Gets all the queries along with customer name and contact at one place.
- Admins can customize their replies from the backend configuration whenever a customer requests for a quote.
- This app helps take an interest in the pricing and site owners can have more genuine customers and there is a direct connection between the customers and admin.
Why should Shopify store owners go for the hide price app?
This app is designed specifically for owners who sell products with unstable prices (ex. gold) or exploring product interest of customers. While you can display a variety of designs as well as salient features of your products, the price may not always be the same. In such a scenario, it is imperative to retain customer interest. Thus, the Shopify does exactly that through a "Call For Price" button instead of the standard "Add to Cart" button. Customers can also request additional details if the configuration set by admin allows them to.
All queries of the customers with their names and contact details are shown in the "Enquiry List" section in the back-end. Admin can view or reply to those queries directly from Inquiry list section via custom-configured email address.
This app developed sends a notification via email whenever a customer makes a new request. The admin can hide the product amount for specific or all products and instead, display a call to action button. The app is developed in strict adherence with standard coding practices of Shopify and doesn't slow down performance. Further, the app enables a direct connection between the customers and store owners, helping improve conversion rates.
1. Is that "Call for price" button text changeable?
Yes, It is. By using the "Button Text" field, admin can add a custom label on a button.
2. How will admin get customer's inquiry details?
To get the customer inquiries details, just add the single or multiple email addresses to the “Admin Email” field.
3. How will the customer get a response to the product price request?
When the admin responds to a "Call for Price" request, the customer receives a response on email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Hide price for all/specific products
Customize button labels
Choose pop-form theme
Respond on product price requests
Success message actions
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
-2020 Holdwell parts
The developer team answered our questions patiently and helped us add new features. The app is working well on my website.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)
Hayden Furniture Depot
Used this app and installed it. It disabled my whole website. This app may not work well for large catalogs and would not recommend it. I had to edit the theme. liquid file to remove the code that was inserted to get the website back up and running.n