Call For Price Button
Add a "Call For Price" button instead of the product price and add to cart button.
Quick Request Form
Easy & quick request form for customer to requesting the product price.
Both side (Admin & Customer) email alert on "Call For Price" Request.
About Call For Price
Call For Price App for Shopify Stores
The Call for Price Application for Shopify Store owners developed by Setubridge enables them to add an ask for/hide price button instead of directly showing the price.
Why Should Shopify Store Owners go for the Call For Price App by Setubridge?
This Application is designed specifically for owners who sell products whose price is not always stable (for example gold). While you can display a variety of designs as well as salient features of your products, the price may not always be the same. In such a scenario, it is imperative to retain customer interest. Thus, the Call For Price App for Shopify does exactly that through a Call/Ask for Price Button instead of the standard “Add to Cart” button. The Store Admins can reply with customized prices directly through the backend. Customers can also request additional details if the configuration set by store owners allow them to.
This exclusive app developed sends out a notification via email whenever a customer makes a new request. The Shop owners can hide the product amounts, specific products, customer groups or categories and instead, display a Call To Action button. The module is developed in strict adherence with standard coding practices of Shopify and does not slow down or hinder the store’s performance in any way. Further, the app enables a direct connection between the customers and store owners, helping improve conversion rates.
- The application can be enabled or disabled easily from backend.
- The store owners can add Call to Action buttons on pages of users according to their needs or discretion.
- Whether to hide product pricing can be controlled.
- This App helps take an interest in the pricing and site owners can have more genuine customers and there is a direct connection between the customers and admin.
- Admin can view all the products and enable or disable Call to Action for each one individually.
- Store Admins can customize their replies and email templates from the backend configuration whenever a customer requests for a quote.
- The Call For Pricing App developed by Setubridge eases into the Shopify environment and can be used in a multi-store too.
1. Is that "Call for price" button text changeable?
Yes, It is. By using the "Button Text" field, admin can add a custom label on "Call for price" button.
2. How will admin get customer's inquiry details?
To get the customer inquiries details, just add the single or multiple email addresses to the “Admin Email” field.
3. How will the customer get a response on the "Call for price" request?
When the admin responds to a "Call for Price" request, the customer receives a response on email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Hayden Furniture Depot
Used this app and installed it. It disabled my whole website. This app may not work well for large catalogs and would not recommend it. I had to edit the theme. liquid file to remove the code that was inserted to get the website back up and running.n