Candy Cart — Upsell In Cart

Candy Cart — Upsell In Cart

by Digismoothie

One click upsell popup in the cart page before checkout upsell

I Want In

Candy Cart is a really great app, it has helped increase our AOV brilliantly and quickly.

But the best thing about Candy Cart is the customer support, it's probably the best support I've had from a company! Big shout out to Lucia and Anastasia for helping with all our queries to get things working as best as they can!

Eat Makhana

Fantastic customer support. App developer answers messages promptly. Will recommend. UI seems simple enough so far. Pricing is attractive, too.

Alpacasoaps

I was in search of an app that would help with upsell in the least intrusive way and Candy Cart seemed the perfect fit. I struggled with making the app work with our store's theme. I received the most amazing help from this app's support team. Wow! I'm so impressed. They sure understand the definition of customer service. Thank you!

Another Watch

Great app! I use this in addition to other app from these guys and both are excellent – I recommend it to every store owner as immediate ROI.

Anabolic Health

We have tried almost all of the major upsells apps for Shopify and Candy Cart is really the best one we have found if you cannot or do not want to implement a custom checkout gateway like OneClickUpsell. It's also way cheaper!

The popup is great looking and easy to use on both mobile and desktop, it's power is the ability to offer many types of upsells in one single popup. Consider installing this app now when the price is low as it will surely go up soon. The customer support is among the best we have experienced with a Shopify app, very fast responses.

It's almost the perfect upsell app for us and we have just requested 2 small features to be added which the team has informed us they are working on. One being different quantity upsells (buy 3 for the price of 2 etc) and the other being able to fire the popup on load of the cart page, not only when clicking the "checkout" button.

For anyone wondering why they should pick this one over their other popular upsell app Candy Rack, it is because with this upsell app different levels of discount offers are STACKABLE. It is also better to fire upsells at checkout rather than at add to cart click, because add to cart action is better for lead collection such as FB Messenger opt-in so abandon cart sequences can be sent later etc.