Carbon Neutral Cart

Carbon Neutral Cart

by CarbonClick

World Leading Sustainability App / Carbon Neutral Orders

Future Co

Carbon Click is not just about the app, they are a wonderful team who are tackling a huge global mission in which we deeply align with. Not only has their digital experience been a breeze to connect with, they've also gone over and above by providing us with support, tips and wisdom. This has truly helped us succeed as a start-up. Looking forward to collaborating with you further. Thank you!

Speak Your Mind Official

It's just so great to be able to reinforce the eco-friendly philosophy of my brand with an app that allows you to offset the carbon emissions hence contribute towards a better world

Emmy Jane Boutique

Love this app! easy to install, works seamlessly & love that we can add some extra eco value to our store. Would definitely recommend it.

The Wish Pixies

Amazing app and my customers love that they can offset their carbon footprint with their purchase. I love that the install was effortless.

Zilch

This is a great little add on that helps offset the clients purchase. It's such a minimal amount that the customer will often add it on, I would say it's 50/50 with my customers, and it's a win for everyone, makes them feel less guilt for shopping and helps me get one step closer to being a carbon neutral business. It was also really easy to set up with options to personalise the colours to match your brand.

Koa Organics

My customers love this initiate and I use it to help increase my AOV, which in turn plants more trees. So I love it too!

Tluxe | Australian Made Sustainable Clothing

This app was so easy to integrate onto our store. Their team responds quickly and answers all questions. Our customer response to it has been great. We are happy to be able to contribute to helping make our planet cleaner and greener. Well done Carbon Click

Two Green Stones

We use this app to help do our part and give back to our precious environment. It has been easy to use, our customers have encountered no issues and Carbon Click have been excellent to deal with.

Yūjin

Amazing app, it looks good on the store, easy to install and use. The support is great, but they have to reply earlier to messages haha

August 26, 2021

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback and it has been a pleasure working with you.

Eyefood Factory Australia

Extremely easy to install and packed with plenty of options and guide, marketing support etc You can see the team is really into providing more than just an app and want to involve you in a global environmental approach. Installation does not require any help, just a code but they provide a concierge option for free and are doing a follow up of each install to make sure everything is fine. A proactive approach that is really cool. Will just suggest to add an option to charge us a monthly percentage (that we can define) so we can also donate and communicate about it. Or maybe an option such as "if client contributes at checkout = shop is charge 50% of the amount etc." Top app.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for the great feedback and feature suggestions. We will add these to our backlog.
Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help any further with your sustainability journey. We have other tools for small businesses to measure their carbon footprint, learn how to reduce it and offset whats left. Find out more at https://www.carbonclick.com/business/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9