Use the "Cart Checkout URL Generator" app to easily create URL-links to your cart checkout page and use them on any 3rd party site!
This app is an absolute "must have" for any store owner and especially for sellers who want to increase revenue by using sales funnels to convert more potential customers.
Why should you create URL-links that add products directly to your cart checkout page and use them on sales funnels and landing pages?
If you want to increase your sales, take action now and install the APPSYL Cart Checkout URL Generator app!
- Sales funnels work much better than the ordinary storefront or the regular product page if you want to sell more.
- Your primary goal with your sales funnel is to persuade people to purchase from you - and the conversion rate in comparison to the regular storefront is much higher, which means more revenue and profit for you.
- Landing pages and sales funnels focus on the customer and his needs. A landing page is basically part of a sales funnel and removes the elements that cause friction and lower the conversion rate on a regular storefront. They provide detailed information about an offer and allow you to convince your potential customers, without distracting them with too many details, elements to click on, other products etc.
- With these conversion optimized sales letters, you can build rapport with your potential customers, explain your product in detail (e.g. with a video) and then send the prospects straight to your checkout page.
- This is the perfect solution, a combination of the best of both worlds: create a strong conversion optimized landing page with any tool you like, and use the solid backend for the order fulfillment, customer service etc.
Why should you use the APPSYL Cart Checkout URL Generator?
As an e-commerce store owner you should set your main focus on one thing: increase sales!
Don’t spend your valuable time with coding or editing!
We did that for you already.
The APPSYL Cart Checkout URL Generator app is very easy to install and to use in your e-commerce shop. Once you generated the URL-links, you can use them anywhere you like, e.g. on your landing page, in an email newsletter, on a blog, etc.
But why would you want to use a 3rd party landing page tool like ClickFunnels, Leadpages, OptimizePress, Thrive Themes Content Builder etc. and then send the customer to your checkout?
The reason is simple: often times, the fulfillment of the product purchase is automated (e.g. if you dropship products from AliExpress and use a software like Dropified or Oberlo, or if you have providers which are connected to your store).
You don’t have to setup additional payment gateways or fulfillment providers, or even using CSV-spreadsheets etc. Instead, you just use a different frontend for the product presentation with the backend.
In addition, this process makes it easier to have all your customer data in one place, and you don’t have to pay for additional shopping carts like ThriveCart, SamCart, PayKickstart, CopeCart, …
You can also use follow up email sequences for abandoned carts, either through the native option or through Marketplace apps like Consistent Cart or Abandonment Protector Plus, Care Cart, etc.
Last but not least, you have all the client data in one system, which is also helpful for profit analysis, tax calculation, shipping costs, return management, customer support, compliance, etc.
Who are we?
APPSYL is an international e-commerce services company with a decade's worth of experience. We are committed to creating amazing apps - developed by marketers for marketers.
Our products and services are built to help online entrepreneurs and e-commerce stores grow, to maximize their revenue and profit potential. If you have questions or feedback, please get in touch. Let’s get started!