Cart Insights

Cart Insights

by onspruce

View every visitor's shopping cart contents!

MADA IN CHINA

Great app. Cart Insights let me know exact which customer add which products to the cart. First thing I do in the morning is to check cart insights' email, and see how many customer create a cart and what are the products in each cart.

Baked Cravings

At work finds does exactly what it says. I like that in also displays referring links. Daily emails keeps me in the loop.

Loyal Build

This app is not working, The app randomly "adding" products to the list. A waste of time! I hope you can fix this issue soon.

November 17, 2019

Hi Loyal Build, we have been working on improving the Cart Insights app by filtering out bot activity in our reporting. What you experienced with our app was the result of various scripts or bots that are visiting your shop and quickly adding items to the shopping cart. We did notice a heavy volume of bot activity on your account today. The Cart Insights app is itself not 'adding' any products to the list -- we only display cart activity as sent to the app by Shopify webhooks that are triggered by visitors (including bots) to your shop. The app trial period is currently two weeks, so you are welcome to reinstall the app and see how it performs for the remaining 13 days of the trial period. Thank you!

Basarti.Store

Just installed the app. So far so good. Was using another cart activity app which was having technical difficulties. Will see how this performs. A little concerned that no privacy policy is available. I will update after using for a few weeks. The Privacy Policy was made available and all looks good. Updated to 5 Stars!

August 17, 2019

Thank You for the review, Basarti.Store. We have added our Privacy Policy to the Cart Insights App Listing page.