Mobile Validation On Checkout
Authenticate User By His Mobile Number When Processing To Checkout.
Safe & Secure Checkout
Process To Safe And Secure Checkout By Verifying User His Mobile Number OTP.
Twilio SMS Integration
Safe Twilio Message Gateway Integrated For Secure OTP Verification Process.
About Cart Verification ‑ Mobile OTP
Cart Verification - Mobile OTP
- The Cart Verification - Mobile OTP app facilitates the validation of the customer’s cart before the checkout process. It is done through an OTP (One Time Password) which is sent to the customer’s registered mobile number by Twilio SMS Gateway integration. Only when the customers input the same OTP, they are able to proceed for checkout. In this way, the website owner can assess if the customer heading for the checkout is genuine or not.
- The admin can manage all the text, which will appear in the frontend
- The admin can also manage the design in the frontend
- Cart validation via OTP
- Optimized checkout process
- Twilio SMS Gateway integration
- The validated information can be viewed at the backend
- The app is easy to install and use
The Cart Verification - Mobile OTP app uses a simple, secure, and convenient way to validate genuine customers. So, get the app right away!
** Please note that here we are using twilio demo account and after installing you have to create your twilio account and use your credentials, we will only integrate your credentials. **
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
24 Mantra Organic
Useful for pre-checkout verification of OTP. Very prompt in responding for support as well. Useful when you have a Twilio account
Nice simple app, works as expected. The developers are friendly, helpful and quick to respond to our issues.
DO NOT INSTALL and SAVE Yourself some time.
It does not do what is written on the description, OTP came and I verified it with the code, but nowhere in the order it is recorded, what's the point of verifying OTP if I can't see/use that number for order fulfillment.