Shipping Rates Calculator Pro

Shipping Rates Calculator Pro

by Shop Doctors

Shipping Calculator on Cart, Free Shipping Bars

LOUNGEBOY

This app really upgrades how the cart is seen by customers before checkout and I think it will greatly improve sells. The customer support is top notch Yavor helped me with some integrations questions extremely fast and even made the corrections himself. I was also using a translating app that wasn't supported but this app and Yavor made the integration just for my store in record speed. Thanks !

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It was great working with you and I look forward to helping you in the future.

RGB Clothing Co.

Absolutely love this app!! Exactly what I was looking for, and extremely easy to use! Thanks! 5 STARS!!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to helping you in the future!

4WD CREW | Off-road & Overland Store

Great app. Love how you can tweak the design and placement. Top notch support as well! Instant response and resolution!

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you and I look forward to helping you in the future.

AClassyHome

Awesome app. The app is easy to set up and can place anywhere. Very useful app. Highly recommended!!!

August 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

Smelo Family

Super support. App sieht auch sehr gut aus und alles passt perfekt in mein theme. Änderungen werden vom Appinhaber vorgenommen. Er überprüft alle verbundenen Shops auf Fehler und ändert diese sofort!

August 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

Doodle Me Do

On trial with this app but so far so good! Support is helpful and quick to reply and integrate into shopify store to show how it looks like without being asked. Quite a nice surprise!

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you review and I look forward to helping you in the future!

PeettyPet

A great APP for me to show shipping fee in cart. Easy to install. Never meet a support so efficient and nice. 5 stars for this APP

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! I look forward to working with you in the future.

Cantrips Media

It does exactly what it says it does and for less than competitors, which makes it so much easier for me! I can't justify $10 a month for an app that does one thing. This one does 3 and is MUCH more affordable for a small business like me. Thank you so much for making this and sharing it! Also I gotta add that it took me maybe ten minutes to set up. That's another win for me.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm very happy that you liked our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

Varial

This app was easy to set up and integrate the widgets. It is so well designed, we will see how it helps our conversions!

July 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

Vala

I really love this app! Thanks to Yavor for assisting and guard me step by step! If you are searching for a shipping calculator, dont miss it, because it reminds customer how much away to get the free postage and upsell them!

July 18, 2021

Thank you for your review and I look forward to helping you in the future!

Previous 1 3