ShopDocs' Shipping Calculator

Shipping Calculator, Shipping Rates on Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TOUBABY®

Customer service is amazing and up to date. App is easy to use and very clear to see and use at the website.

May 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm very happy that the app is meeting your needs and it was a pleasure for me to help you. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Black Mango

Location Australia

We needed an easy option to add our shipping rates to our website rather than having it coded in. We decided to go with this app as it looked easy to install and implement. There were a few teething issues as we had to have a suburb for our rates to show from Bespoke. Yavor was great, quick to answer our questions and quick to help us add in the suburb. Support is buy far the best I've ever experience with an app.

May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was indeed a pleasure for me to assist you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Ekopura Nutrition

Location Netherlands

Great app with great functionality and support. They help you to install it just the way you like. Thank you

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for me to assist you and I look forward to working with you in the future :)

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

Super easy set up right away. Love the way they let you integrate the app into your cart page - it's very intuitive and helps you get that polished professional look! I did reach out to support with a question and they answered very quickly and professionally with a lot of great, useful information. Excited to see how my customers like this new feature!

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for me to assist you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

SWAG Off Road

We recently transferred our website to Shopify and lost our shipping calculator. This app does everything we need, is incredibly easy to set up and is remarkably customizable. Support was VERY quick to respond and very helpful. This app is what you need!

April 8, 2022

Vesternet

Excellent app and even better support, would highly recommend. Should really help with checkout conversions.

April 5, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! I was happy to help you set up the app in the way that it works best for your shop. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Alakazammagic

Amazing App, even BETTER service! This is a great feature i KNOW our customers will love. Super helpful when answering questions, quick response would 110% Recommend!

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review :) I'm happy that you like the app and I look forward to working with you in the future!

SkultS

I've used this app to display shipping rates on the store front end & it works great. Had a slight issue with the order of the shipping options but I spoke with customer support (great support by the way) & this has been solved in the recent update. This is definitely recommended for anyone!

March 24, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

Dr. JONES

The App contemplates everything, include the support. They are very thoughtful and quickly to resolve my tickets ! The app is great and the support is outstanding. highly reccomended!!!

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you so that the app works in the way your shop needs it to. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

FlasKap

Excellent customer service and a great product! We needed a couple of custom changes to our cart and Yavor was very responsive and efficient.

March 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure for me to help and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6