4‑in‑1 Sticky Add To Cart

4‑in‑1 Sticky Add To Cart

by MS Web Designer

Elegant Sticky Cart, Add to Cart, Quick Buy & Checkout

AestheticNation

Google has considered the script to be malicious and has banned our campaign that was running for over 3 years. I won't say the app is bad, but the campaign getting banned for over 3 days has affected our sales for sure.

I am not sure if the developer is in fault or google but it has bother our business over a few days.

Soldeli

This app is only one providing actual service I wanted, flexible note and terms and conditions, and still free. I really appreciate the developer of this app. I owe you this! 5+

BuzzingPets

Incredible team always there to help with everything! I trust that they will keep up with the good work

tiffanyfashion.com

The Cart2sale support team is incredible. They went over, and beyond to help me with my website. Thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions and giving me Outstanding Support. Must try this app if you want to boost your sales and conversion with the Monthly Cost app.

BRICKTANKS

Masum was very helpful and addressed all my questions and requests. He went over and above what I was expecting. I'm still using the free trial version but set-up was really easy with video tutorials and the whole system is very intuitive. Highly recommend if you're looking for some useful extras to make your website stand out at a low monthly cost.

Whatever Gift

Great apps, settle lots of my problem, sudipta and masum was very friendly and fast response to my needs, now everything ok, must try...