CatchFeeder

Sell your products on www.catch.com.au

$74.95/month. 30-day free trial.

ei8hth.com

Why does it cost more than Shopify, a domain and Catch.com combined when its just a clunky 3rd party app with vague generic error messages that make it look like Catch have not reviewed your "upload to catch" that takes quite some time if you have a website with a lot of items. Over $100 per month plus Catch fee minus 17% per sale, seem like there is a long list with their hands out for money before "we" who do all the work get any after the money held just in case the order has "change of mind " where we are forced to just refund everything or get black listed. If this was $25 per month id use it forever but now my backdated charge after the "30 day" free trial is over i will never use it again. Great business plan ....pfft

On Fifth

Wonderful application! I was able to set up our catch marketplace and manage our orders with ease. Excellent customer service!! Would highly recommend to any business (large or small).

Daju Toys

This app is great! It has made it so much easier for me to get my products listed on Catch. Having my catch orders come back in to Shopify also saves me time when fulfilling my orders.

Love Luggage

This has been a game-changer for me. Syncs with my store no problem and gives me the control of my products on Catch I was looking for. Saves me time and money. Wish I had found this sooner...

JasonL Office Furniture

HORRIFIC SUPPORT.
Stay away. Buggy, they ruin your reputation on marketplaces.
We have filed a number of tickets, they are slow to respond or do not respond at all.

Terrible on Catch Of The Day
Terrible on Ebay
Terrible on Amazon

Confettified

Zero customer service. No one responds to emails or application requests. I've applied multiple times with no response.

Don't even wast your time with this.

Online Bathroomware

So far so good. Don't be misled by the install screen - the charge is only $74.95 per month and not more.

I can't rate it 5 stars yet as I'm yet to see the performance once/if I make a sale on Catch. I will update once 100% set up and active.

Really dislike hidden fees and charges. The 1% commission is very hidden. No where obvious does it say $74.95 a month OR 1% on every order - whichever is HIGHER. Will be uninstalling.

I had to wait 12 days to get an answer because you need to fill in an application form and if they accept you, after 20 emails they finally decided to contact me. Not good enough