Multichannel Migrator

Multichannel Migrator

by CedCommerce

Magento1 Migration, Magento2 Migration, Bigcommerce Migration

InfinityCosmetics.it

Customer care very helpfull. App is easy to use and it do what it say.
There are many guides to help you in the migration process.

PetSafe

Very Good App, excellent customer service, always very present and providing solutions to any issue. We migrated orders and customers very easily

Libas

Apart from the great work, the team has given us commendable support! Kudos to Shubangi, Chandan and Mirza Sir! Thank you!

Yifat Bareket Jewelry Designs

Great product, an outstanding customer service. Communication with Nadeem and the team was the top, they really helped us and answer very quickly to my questions.

Cougar Clothing

That is a very good App and peoples are very supportive, Special Thankful to Mr. Mirza Naddem Beg.
I'll recommend to peoples who want to migrate their data from Magento to Shopify, That is really trouble-free App.

buyaquaich

I'll recommend using this app if you want to migrate from Magento to Shopify without having trouble. Their support is really helpful especially their technical team person Chandan Panday.
Thank you so much again!!!

buyatankard111

We tried many apps for migration but this one is so far the best app. and its support is really helpful. our migration process was a little difficult but they go above and beyond throughout the migration process

iNerdz Parts

I am very satisfied with this app. It made my transition from Magento 1 to Shopify very easy. All Products, Customers, and Orders transferred without issue.

Hochzeitstrauringe.de

The import of all data from a magento shop worked smoothly. I am very satisfied with the work. Will make further adjustments with the company

Phalada Pure & Sure

This was amazing and super easy. I didn’t know how to do the transfer but this was easy and not that expensive.
has been awesome when migrating from Magento to Shopify Plus. Special thanks to Swati who has been very helpfull along the way! Highly recommended if you want to migrate from one e-commerce platform to another!

This app is very robust and provides a convenient method of transferring over files, products, orders etc to your new site. Their customer service is excellent. They are available 24/7 and they typically reply in minutes. If you need your important data migrated over from...It has saved me so much time. Although our business relationship is still new, based on my experience so far with the team...we look forward to working with them long term as our business needs grow.
Will provide additional insights and updates later as things progress or if anything changes drastically.
Thanks again.