Manage external sales channels
Manage all your external sales channels inventory from Shopify only
Import/Export channels inventory
Import, Export, Update Shopify Inventory
About Channels Inventory Manager
Why Channels Inventory Manager?
Channels Inventory Manager app let you create and manage the inventory for the channels. You can create any number of sales channels where you are selling your products and can manage their inventory from this app only. Shopify default inventory will act as the parent inventory. Which means, if you add some number, which you have sold on some channel, this will reduce the main Shopify inventory
For example, You have a product named “iPhone 7” with 100 pieces on Shopify. Also, you are selling the phone on some store say ‘Downtown Shop’ and sold 4 pieces there. Now, you just need to create the channel named ‘Downtown Shop’ and add 4 pieces to “iPhone 7”. This will automatically reduce the total pieces to 96 from Shopify as you are left with 96 pieces now.
What are Channels?
Channels are the third party sale points where you are selling you product along with Shopify
- Manage Channels Inventory: Create/Update/Delete channels on one place and make the record of all your sales channels
- Import/Export: Import/Export your channels inventory with just one click.
- Update Product Inventory: Import/Export your product inventory in a easist way with one click.
- Notifications: Notify you on email after completing the process.
- Developer website
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Dor Raw Luxury
The app is working very slow, even not working time to time. Support team does not even respond to emails. Really disappointing