ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

3Ecommerce SL

Amazing service, trustworthy and super supportive. Since the begining Milu have being super profesional with our account, no problems at all. Definitely we will keep going with them and if you are looking for a Chinese fullfilment center do not hesitated to choose them!

Super Mario Logan

This app could be integrate into shopfy very easily, and the contact manager respond very quickly if it turns out to be some issues.Hope CD could provide better and more valuable service in the coming year that could attract more client.

VRNRGY

They fuck up a lot. Just massive incompetence. They can't do what they say they can.

Oh and then they refuse to compensate for their fuckups even though it is in the contract.

I also suspect at least some of their positive reviews here are fake - notice how clustered the dates are. Why did everyone suddenly think they're amazing on July 26th?

Bridgeur

Pathetic service from ChinaDivision! I was unable to get hold of my account manager, Tony, so I reached out to Arron for assistance; Arron refused to help me and was very rude.

I would not trust this company with your order fulfilment needs.

HK Gaming

The worst ever, Dora is just useless, not professional at all and does understand s**t about anything. Giving useless pieces of advices, not respecting the customers.

Terrible.

Jennifer Vaniston

Part of the reason I chose to work with ChinaDivision was because of their Shopify plugin/app. It was easy to setup and I have had zero issues since my first order which has been amazing - hands-free sales!!

nXt Bag

I like how China Division fulfils the orders from shopify automatically. I always receive great service from China Division. The app makes things easy. I have more time to do other things.

Kind (and) Gifted

so far so good. If you source from Aliexpress, this is a good alternative. will test more and come back to provide more in-depth review.

Today Is Art Day

I use ChinaDivision for storage and fulfillment of my Asian orders. They are always very responsive and fun to work with. I always feel like there is someone ready to help anytime I need something.

Wild Messengers

This app communicates well with my store and ChinaDivision. I wish it would take the ChinaPost tracking number and integrate it with the email tracking information easier, or at least send notification confirmations to the user.

Previous 1 3