ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

PetitQ Underwear, Men's Sexy Underwear by Arthus & Nico

Terrible service, very slow and unreliable I agree, Phoebe is the worst account manager ever, she can't be trusted Beware !

Dildok.com The Adult Marketplace

Don't work with them, they are a nightmare to work with. They are slow, unreliable, not professional and Phoebe is the rudest person in China. They told us from one day to the other that they were closing for a few days to update their system, turns out they were closed for 3 weeks and when they finally opened again they said they can't ship our products anymore. Our customers have been waiting for a month now and we have to find another forwarder. So bad !

Geile Underwear

I am using China division for a few months now and it´s a nightmare. Shipping takes at least a week to be shipped out. Nobody answers the phones. No customer service. There always some strange things happening. Wrong invoice or invoice amount, sometimes shipments goes to inexisting address. The app has a bug and transfers the invoices to your china division account without an amount. Nobody care to fix it. After a while, your clients will start writing complains about the shipment because of China division delays. A lot of lyes, no trustworthy. They can break your reputation. And the worst of all, the moved to a new building and lost part of my stock on the way. Orders have not been shipping out, because they don´t know where they put my stock. They don´t answer my email or calls. If you don´t believe, just try to call them. The telephone is always dead.

Be careful!

Butteeni

Happy with their fast delivery and customer service. Job well done!

Itsdri Sweatproof Apparel

We have been using ChinaDivision for fulfillment for about 6 months now - the overall experience has been pretty good so far. They take away the headache of managing the fulfillment of the orders and we can focus on marketing and customer service.

The staff is super helpful (especially Carol) and works with us to resolve any issues.

Floaterpaddle

Great job ChinaDivision. You make my work a lot easier. You guys are very responsive to what our needs are. Would recommend you highly.

Powapod

App is excellent! So easy to use and works perfectly with Shopify. Services and customer service is amazing. Would highly recommend!

Ready Glove

China Division has been really good for us at Ready Glove. I am always able to get staff online straight away. We will continue to use them as our preferred distributor.

Xxiv Active

Have been using their app and services for almost a year now and so far have no problem with that. Great customer service!

Vintyjewellery

I am very happy with China division fulfillment service, I am a drop shipper and using their warehouse for high demand items in my store also using for Amazon FBA prep. They are working great! I don't understand why people give 1 star.

Previous 1