ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

Reduce Our Use

I have not used the app and was strictly working on fulfillment from a crowdfunding campaign via email correspondence as a brand new customer. I did not even know there was an app because my sales agent did not mention it and I found it after the order was completed so I can not speak to app functionality yet. I had several orders never reach my customers almost 4 months after shipping and getting help tracking packages was a slow and labored process. I would advise to make sure you can use this system self sufficiently because the customer support from China Division was poor for me in the later stages of fulfillment. Do a test order first and make sure the app works. Also I guess they have customer service self help center where you can log into an automated system online and track your own orders too. This resource was not made clear to me until 4 months later after everything had shipped. Having frustrated customers and no answers for them regarding missing packages was very disappointing. Get detailed instructions on automated customer service center features and how to use it, because that information was not made available to me and would have been potentially very helpful.

Simple and Essential

This should be more about a review to the service provided by China Devision, instead of the review of the app, since we only tried the app and found it's not fit our business model.
We have been using China Devision for about one year as a partner for collecting and shipping sample packages from China. We are impressed by the work ethic and nice personality of our contact, Phoebe. When there were issues, she helped us resolve them quickly and effectively, so that it seemed we do have a China Devision across the Pacific ocean. We appreciate it very much.
If your company is doing business with product producers in China, and need someone there to help in logistic and drop shipping, we highly recommend China Devision.

flintu.com

Great fulfilment partner in China. Smart, responsive and professional service. I've used them for over a year and am happy with the offering.

Barista Swag

The app works perfectly, never had any issues.

To make it clear: This app serves the customers of China Division, you should open an account with them and have your stock stored at their warehouse!

The service is impeccable and the cost is very fair. I've been using China Division to ship worldwide for almost two years and I'm extremely happy.

My personal agent is Phoebe, her English is good and she is the nicest person!

PetitQ Underwear, Men's Sexy Underwear by Arthus & Nico

Terrible service, very slow and unreliable
I agree, Phoebe is the worst account manager ever, she can't be trusted
Beware !

Dildok.com The Adult Marketplace

Don't work with them, they are a nightmare to work with.
They are slow, unreliable, not professional and Phoebe is the rudest person in China.
They told us from one day to the other that they were closing for a few days to update their system, turns out they were closed for 3 weeks and when they finally opened again they said they can't ship our products anymore. Our customers have been waiting for a month now and we have to find another forwarder. So bad !

Geile Underwear

I am using China division for a few months now and it´s a nightmare.
Shipping takes at least a week to be shipped out.
Nobody answers the phones. No customer service.
There always some strange things happening. Wrong invoice or invoice amount, sometimes shipments goes to inexisting address.
The app has a bug and transfers the invoices to your china division account without an amount. Nobody care to fix it.
After a while, your clients will start writing complains about the shipment because of China division delays. A lot of lyes, no trustworthy. They can break your reputation.
And the worst of all, the moved to a new building and lost part of my stock on the way. Orders have not been shipping out, because they don´t know where they put my stock. They don´t answer my email or calls. If you don´t believe, just try to call them. The telephone is always dead.

Be careful!

Itsdri Sweatproof Apparel

We have been using ChinaDivision for fulfillment for about 6 months now - the overall experience has been pretty good so far. They take away the headache of managing the fulfillment of the orders and we can focus on marketing and customer service.

The staff is super helpful (especially Carol) and works with us to resolve any issues.

Floaterpaddle

Great job ChinaDivision. You make my work a lot easier. You guys are very responsive to what our needs are. Would recommend you highly.

Powapod

App is excellent! So easy to use and works perfectly with Shopify. Services and customer service is amazing. Would highly recommend!

Previous 1