ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

Reduce Our Use

WARNING! I strongly caution anyone against working with China Division due to horrible customer service. I used them for a smaller crowdfunding campaign ( about 150 products). All seemed well at first, the initial stages communication was good and the order seemed organized in a timely manner once received to the fulfillment center. I paid my invoice via international wire transfer ($75.00) and announced to my customers that products would be shipped immediately. I was provided the incorrect (old) wiring information so my payment did not go through though my bank still charged me the $75.00 Then my sales associate DID NOT RETURN MY EMAILS for 2 weeks. The products left their warehouse 3 weeks after my customer general shipping announcement ( embarrassing) . They advertise that they accept paypal but would not let me use paypal for my payment. I have sent requests for help to the general mailbox, and no one else at the company has helped me resolve the issues I have no choice but to wait for my sales associate to get back to me. Fast forward almost 4 months and I have customers that have still not received product. The biggest challenge has been horrible customer support and lack of communication in the effort to assist in tracking missing orders. My sales associate Lily (who is a supervisor) has now taken 16 days to return correspondence. I have reached out through email, facebook, and skype. I finally received a response stating for the second time " my email and skype are not working I did not get your emails or messages" (as a response to the email request I had sent?????) She did not answer my direct questions requesting tracking information on missing products after finally responding to one of the many emails I had sent. She seems to play games instead of answering direct questions. BEWARE. This is absolutely embarrassing for my startup, having no information for my customers who are patiently waiting for a product they believed in (that I worked very hard on creating) For those of you who have done a crowdfunding campaign you know the hard work, time, and money involved in bringing your product to life. Perhaps the app may work better than email correspondence. I have installed it in an attempt for tracking my missing items, but I advise do your research on the app functionality because if you need customer assistance its really bad. I would be VERY careful if you are considering doing business with this company. I never write bad reviews, this time I felt obligated to share to save someone else the headache this has been.

Simple and Essential

This should be more about a review to the service provided by China Devision, instead of the review of the app, since we only tried the app and found it's not fit our business model.
We have been using China Devision for about one year as a partner for collecting and shipping sample packages from China. We are impressed by the work ethic and nice personality of our contact, Phoebe. When there were issues, she helped us resolve them quickly and effectively, so that it seemed we do have a China Devision across the Pacific ocean. We appreciate it very much.
If your company is doing business with product producers in China, and need someone there to help in logistic and drop shipping, we highly recommend China Devision.

flintu.com

Great fulfilment partner in China. Smart, responsive and professional service. I've used them for over a year and am happy with the offering.

Barista Swag

The app works perfectly, never had any issues.

To make it clear: This app serves the customers of China Division, you should open an account with them and have your stock stored at their warehouse!

The service is impeccable and the cost is very fair. I've been using China Division to ship worldwide for almost two years and I'm extremely happy.

My personal agent is Phoebe, her English is good and she is the nicest person!

PetitQ Underwear, Men's Sexy Underwear by Arthus & Nico

Terrible service, very slow and unreliable
I agree, Phoebe is the worst account manager ever, she can't be trusted
Beware !

Dildok.com The Adult Marketplace

Don't work with them, they are a nightmare to work with.
They are slow, unreliable, not professional and Phoebe is the rudest person in China.
They told us from one day to the other that they were closing for a few days to update their system, turns out they were closed for 3 weeks and when they finally opened again they said they can't ship our products anymore. Our customers have been waiting for a month now and we have to find another forwarder. So bad !

Geile Underwear

I am using China division for a few months now and it´s a nightmare.
Shipping takes at least a week to be shipped out.
Nobody answers the phones. No customer service.
There always some strange things happening. Wrong invoice or invoice amount, sometimes shipments goes to inexisting address.
The app has a bug and transfers the invoices to your china division account without an amount. Nobody care to fix it.
After a while, your clients will start writing complains about the shipment because of China division delays. A lot of lyes, no trustworthy. They can break your reputation.
And the worst of all, the moved to a new building and lost part of my stock on the way. Orders have not been shipping out, because they don´t know where they put my stock. They don´t answer my email or calls. If you don´t believe, just try to call them. The telephone is always dead.

Be careful!

Itsdri Sweatproof Apparel

We have been using ChinaDivision for fulfillment for about 6 months now - the overall experience has been pretty good so far. They take away the headache of managing the fulfillment of the orders and we can focus on marketing and customer service.

The staff is super helpful (especially Carol) and works with us to resolve any issues.

Floaterpaddle

Great job ChinaDivision. You make my work a lot easier. You guys are very responsive to what our needs are. Would recommend you highly.

Powapod

App is excellent! So easy to use and works perfectly with Shopify. Services and customer service is amazing. Would highly recommend!

Previous 1