Christmas deals calendar

24 ways to boost your sales during the holiday season

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BUFU

We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information. is the only thing i can see if i want to open the app...

Die Stadtgärtner

It worked for me out of the box. I was a little excited when it shows the wrong dates at the end of November , but I worked at the first december :) It would be great, when you could you use a demo calender also in the december without deactivating the live version. It would be also nice, if you could embed the calender in a static page without using the layer. Best Felix

December 6, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to review our app and we glad you like it :).

We have had some learnings this year and a lot of the users request will be included in our roadmap for next year.

Rasmus Larsen

Fizz Fairy Krazycolours Inc.

Trying to use app starting tomorrow. Having many issues with app not being able to be disabled on website, and showing wrong dates. If resolved will update review.

Elegant Bricks Limited

Simple but very effective. Creates a nice pop-up advent calendar and can show a discount code per day. Also integrates with Mailchimp to have codes emailed but we didn't use that function. The snow effect is a lovely touch too so for under $30 this is a great feature for a quick Christmas promotion. I would like to see better bulk editing functions - to set certain fields on all 24 days at once for example. It was a bit of effort to create 24 discount codes and set it all up. But I think the end result is well worth it.

wishproject

Sadly, all other Christmas calendar apps that we used before, don't exist anymore. So we decided to test this one. But it doesn’t work!!! So now we hope we get our money back since there is a 7-day guarantee.

Sake Company

App doesn't work. I write assistance but no replies The app doesn't work. We paid for the full version. A generic error message appears.

November 30, 2021

Hi Sake,

Sorry the app is not working out for you - we reaching out a few times on your email, but never got a reply back.

We would like to offer you a refund for the app if you are not happy with it.
Please contact your support and we can make the refund.

Olival

UPDATE: Support was immediately offered in the meantime, very quick and effective. I tried to contact support on two occasions, 9 days ago, and absolutely no response. Unfortunately, bad customer service. The app is OK and just that, there are things that can't be properly customized.

Eco Bio Boutique

I can't get in touch with support. The app have a big bug on iOS mobile, missing some customization, like toggle color etc.

November 25, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review - i have tried to contact you on your email but i never got an reply back. Please reply to the email and we will look at it.

Upřímný triko

I had some problems with the application. Support first responded quickly and requested access to Shopify. Then they stopped responding to my messages and no longer communicated. This annoys a lot because the application cost a lot of money. Beware of this app and definitely don't buy it.

November 19, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the review :).

We tried to contact you on your email - it seams like you just need some support for your store.

Please get back to us and we can help you out :)
support@saio.io

Camria Beauty

Seems like a great functional app however it does not have what i need which is to be able to have a password or some type of access control/login for my newsletter customers and not everyone who enters the site. Please add this to the apps possible upgrades in the future. (i would pay more for this type of service)

November 19, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your review! We are sorry that our app does not support this function as we wrote on in our emails, it has never been a part of our app, but we will look into for the next season.

Previous 1 3