Christmas deals calendar

Christmas deals calendar

by Saio

24 ways to boost your sales during the holiday season

Bevs&Burns

Great app and their support service is even better! They addressed my issue super fast and were very understanding. 100% recommend this app.

VapeCloud

It's a great app!!! Very easy to install and settings are very simple. I can highly recommend this app

So Soft N Silky

I think it’s adorable. Love the snow. Just aren’t sure how to turn it off. May need some assistance to get the snow to pause for a while

DIME BAGS®

Used this app for our 12 Days sale. It worked great...and the support has been amazing! They even got back to me within an hour on a Saturday!

Caroline Ashwood

Wonderful Calendar Deals and snow app. Outstanding and speedy support! Highly recommended. Good price too.

LifePetals

I really enjoy this app on my page! It is very pretty and exciting!
I wish we could have the calendar available for the whole year!
Thank you.

Projects-78

Great calendar app - just want I was looking. Easy to install and use. Good job SAIO - keep up the good work!!

Crystal Iced

Excellent app which works really well! Looks really good. You can see it on:

Thank you for making this amazing app

cheaptobeat

Love this app , nice and smooth animation and it also very easy to use thanks keep up the good work

Olde Church Emporium

Easy to install, works great and it's free. And I don't have to shovel the fallen snow. Thank You!
Denis, OCE