Christmas Calendar Sale Boost

Christmas Calendar Sale Boost

by HeartCoding

24 opportunities to increase your sales in the holiday season

RETERNITY

Wir haben den Kalender bei uns eingebunden und die Integration war super easy! Wir hatten noch einen extra wunsch der für uns individuell direkt programmiert wurde, also wirklich ein super Service!

Rundasekunda

While some customization options are lacking from the get-go, the HeartCoding team is incredibly fast and efficient in solving any conundrums. I recommend the app.

Lucid Club

Very good app, the developer and the support behind this app ist great. I recommend this app to everyone who needs something new!

badrumsluckan

Very well built and brilliant customer support. Had a couple of questions and they were answered (correctly) straight away.

MagicTack

Just bought the app and set-up an experimental christmas calendar. It was very easy and intuitive and looks brilliant on my page. I cant wait to publish it and I am thrilled how my customers will react! Thanks for the easy set up!

eboard evolution

Just downloaded the Christmas Calendar last week and directly set-up my 24 doors for the holiday season. Everything went very smoothly and the installation was easy. I am very excited about this December and looking forward the best weeks of the year! Thx @heartcoding for this great idea! <3

Japan Contact Lens

Great app and easy to customize!
Getting excited for the Christmas season, I'm sure our customers will enjoy a lot coming every day to our store to find out what's the deal of the day!
The email support is also amazing - fast, friendly and helpful!
I definitely recommend this one!

Distorted People

We had the chance to use the test version last year during the holiday season and the christmas calendar boosted our sales and our customer visits significantly! Very much recommended app!