Your shipments, green
Your customers care about the environment. Now they can get green delivery of their shipments from your store.
Easy carbon offsets
We'll show your customers exactly what offset we’ll purchase to green their order.
We have offsets available throughout the US and Canada. We always try to match the offset to the location of the shipment.
Package shipments carry a significant carbon footprint. Cloverly allows you to make those deliveries carbon neutral.
Welcome to Cloverly, an API for carbon offsets, or what we like to call Sustainability as a Service. Cloverly was born out of our founders' frustration with the carbon cost of shipping. We’re all buying more products online, and each shipment carries an environmental cost.
Environmentally conscious consumers have been applying carbon offsets to emissions associated with their homes and cars for years. But there's never been a great or easy way to offset emissions from ecommerce transactions. Until now. We built Cloverly to make carbon avoidance accessible to the digital world. We’re excited to offer a plugin that makes using our service dead simple for Shopify store owners.
How it works
- Cloverly calculates the carbon impact of a customer’s order as they start to basket items.
- Your customers will see a checkbox in their shopping cart that enables carbon neutral delivery.
- If they elect to green their order by clicking the box, they’ll be charged a little bit extra—almost always less than $1—on their Shopify order.
- You’ll ship the customer's package as you normally would. Cloverly will handle all the procurement and compliance regarding the carbon offset.
- Want to green all your orders? No problem, just choose the "Always Green" option in the settings. Every delivery on your Shopify store will be carbon neutral.
Carbon offsets, accessibility, and transparency
- We source a variety of carbon offsets from around the United States and Canada.
- We show the customer exactly what offset is being purchased, where the offset is coming from, and the amount of carbon being offset.
- We always try to match the customer to the closest offset. If you are mailing a package to Atlanta, we’ll pair it with an offset in Georgia.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Super straightforward to set up and the Cloverly team is extremely responsive and easy to work with. We were offsetting prior to using Cloverly so their product is saving us a lot of time and effort. Thank you!
I had trouble installing it on my own but the Cloverly team did a great job and answered very quickly!
Perfect for our customers and for the world! Easy implementation, extremely helpful customer service, and very responsive technical support.