COD Order Confirmation

For Saudi Arabia | Save money by avoid fake & fraud orders

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

OneCup

Time spent using app 1 day

Update : This app dose not support Saudi Arabia it only works in India based in their support staff, so why is it stating Saudi Arabia, this app should be removed. Original Review : The app backed is very good and clear, but we never received any SMS for COD , talked to the support staff but never got a clear answer to fix our problem, but I hope it works and we can give it another try, and if we do will come back and review it again.

Tri Spectrum online

Location Saudi Arabia

Hello, How could I change the Sender ID to my store name? The field is not editable for me. How can i change it.

xzinshop.KSA

Location Saudi Arabia

The app is good but you have both options in one link. Many customers in saudia they understand only english.
Confirm order and cancel order must be both English and arabic botton at the same time. Upper all information is ok
Kindly add this option as soon as possible

ROZYANA

Time spent using app About 1 month

كنت ابحث على هذا الشي من زمان ، تطبيق عملي وممتاز جدا انصح به ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoleMix

Location Saudi Arabia

great app great customer service 5 stars works perfect. i rlasked for additional features and they developed happily. thank you very much