Collection Swatch Pug

Collection Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Show color swatches on collection page

Take Over Girl

Was confusing to install at first, but pretty easy once closely followed tutorial.
Great app.. very easy to use once installed & good support!!

The Designer Edit

While beyond the ability of this DIY web creator, the support team helped implement and then review again when I had problems. Quick response and total tech assistance really important when you don't have the technical skill set. Would recommend.

Madu Óculos

I love this app, I have many color options in my store. I needed to talk to the support several times and they always helped me. Very good.

Modern Tourist Guelph

We are currently using swatch pug for our colour swatches. It does the job! We recently had an issue that the swatches were not showing up on the collections page, contacted support after trying everything I knew how to do. They promptly fixed the issue and now we have the swatches back.

Flux Chargers

terrible App.
The App is not working in my store.
The worst customer service.
I have emailed to support team for several days. but they didn't respond.

June 5, 2019

I am sorry for your bad experience. The app only works after accepting the app charges which were never accepted. We only received an email from you yesterday and replied to same within 24 hours. Please consider giving the app another chance and I will help you make the app work perfectly with your store.

Rojo Outerwear

Great app and even better customer support, we where up and running in a day (We have lots of colour ways and swatches to match and setup, this is standard for a site our size). We wanted to implement a few custom features (Such as preview on mouse over swatch) and the customer service team was more than happy to implement this for us. We are carrying across this app on a few of our international sites now.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for an amazing review.

House of Cosmetics

it was not cost effective. That is the reason I removed the app form the site, unfortunately. But a great app.

ALLURE CLE

Good overall, pretty easy to use once the code is put in and creators help you with that. Their communication needs some work, but it is a good app. I have heard other people use it and tell me that it is the best one.

CeCe and Jax

I had some issues arise with the app where duplicated pictures were showing but after a few days with the help of Mandeep the app works perfectly as it did initially. This is the first app that I reviewed which I gave 5 stars. Having the actual picture swatch over color swatches is perfect for me so my customers can see the actual product and not just colors. I love that you can hover over the picture and see it full screen. It's basically a quick view, which I didn't notice until today, so that makes me all the much happier.

Preezies

I really love this app! The support was great to be honest and REALLY FAST. I tried doing the little coding it requires but to no surprise I failed and support fixed it THE NEXT DAY. I love out it looks. I love that the variants show on my collections page and Customers are able to look at the variant options without having to actually open the product page. BUT! The app loads after the entire website so it does take a while and it really slows down the loading for customers. You only 5 seconds of attention before people get distracted so that is the only reason I’m giving a 4 star. Still gonna use the app. Still gonna recommend it <3

Previous 1 3 4 5