Collection Swatch Pug

Collection Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Show color swatches on collection page

Forward Patch Control

1. There is some coding necessary to get the app running - but it is not very difficult, because there is a good tutorial. That was the only positive point.
2. After coding, we put some colours,patterns etc. in the app - 24 h later, we weren't able to change anything, app was kind of freezed for changing swatches.
3. We wrote the customer support - it took about 24 h to get an answer. In our opinion, very slow if something is not working.
4. We granted access to the shop - the engineers worked on the app - and then the worst thing happened, they uploaded stuff wrong (we changed it manually) but after they worked in the store, the store was crashed, drop down menues etc, everything had an error and we had to upload a shop backup, cause we weren't able to fix it.
5. Last point, customer service always wrote our name wrong, after we told them, that we are not called like that, the answer was with the same wrong name. That is just a small thing, but does not look, like each customer is appreciated.

Think about using this app - it took us around two days where nothing worked and we decided to use an other app from the store, that works better.

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

This features this app adds is pretty valuable (to me). If customers can't see multiple variants from the collection page, there's a much lower chance they will make it to the product page. Easy to set up. Minimal adjustments once it's set up. It just works. This is the only viable app I found that does exactly what I wanted to do.

I did have one hiccup with uploading one specific swatch image, but it wasn't major and support helped me get it resolved. Honestly, I really thought it was silly that Shopify does not have this feature built-in. In my opinion, it seems logical that any store with multiple variants of a product would want to show that they have multiple variants of products. My customers didn't even know I had other colors (if they never went to the product page) before I got Collection Swatch Pug set up. Excellent app.

Duradero Clothing

Very nice app. Works as intended and if you have problems, the support will find a way to help you. They fixed my problems within a day and changed the code of my store so that the swatches and images on the collection page change at the same time.
Thanks again and keep up the good work!

beyondwurds

At first I thought the app is a bit hard to set up but staff support is very good and their response is quick and helpful.

Ichos

I love this app, this is what I exactly wanted. Easy to use. The customer support may not be that super quick but replies within 24 hours and fixed my issue right away, very helpful and cares about their customers.

Fi&Co Boutique

App works well, and support was able to add it to my theme quickly. Recommend these guys if you need a color swatch extension with no hassle, lots of features and great support.

Coddies

App works well and looks great! Simple to setup, great customer support and would recommend for swatches.

Christmas by Krebs

App works and looks great! The team was fast and professional when a bit of tweaking was needed in our Shopify theme. Highly recommend.

The Vision Designs

I just installed the app 2 days back, setup was simple enough - some copy/paste of coding needed - but all provided. Had 2 issues 1. Placement of the swatches in Collection page & 2. Some of the colors were not gettin picked up. Worked with the Customer Support team (Priyanka - thank you for providing great customer service), got quick responses and had everything resolved in 24-48 hrs.

Would recommend this App.

Belle Miss

was good , but today it doesnt work , when i go to the app page i only got a error page :/ hope it fixe soon

September 7, 2019

Hello dear user,

We are really sorry for the bad experience. We would like to inform you that the issue has now been fixed. Please check the app admin once and let us know at contact@techiepugs.com in case you still face any issues.

We would love to help you with any matter.

Cheers!