Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

proudtobecatmom

Realy nice swatches that worked very well for me! But the support is even better. Every time I get a problem they help me instantly! Very nice!

Blushing Boutique

Great app! Works well and the app support is prompt and efficient. I am able to create swatches as easy as a click of a button.

NathalieBlancParis

Support was very helpful for my issue ! Thank you guys and special thanks to Simran ! I highly recomand this app !

Mountain Men Clothing

These guys are outstanding! They have been going back & forth with me for a while now & they took great care of me! They made the installation process a breeze for me, highly recommend it!

alomothelabel

This is such an amazing app at such an affordable price! Simran is amazing at what he does and he made sure the color watches looked exactly the way I wanted! The color watches made my site look amazing all thanks to this app!

Gajiez Clothing

Exactly what you're looking for if you need colour swatches on your collection / product pages. Simran & the team are so helpful if there is any confusion with the App. 100% recommend.

SOKneady Bread Co.

Simran provided excellent assistance getting the swatches to look how we needed for our theme. He was also quick to answer questions and offer insight and solution when asked. We highly recommend!

The Staff Uniform Company

Just spoke to Simran. I had an issue with the swatch positioning, I spoke to him in the chat and he fixed the issue in about 2 minutes. Really impressed with the service and the app.

Farm Brand USA

Needed an app to add color swatch function on my non-product pages, found this app, the dashboard itself is simple enough but was confused by the different "options" presented, contacted support team member through live chat, who was able to help me figure out how to setup everything in one session. Took a little longer than expected, but overall satisfied with the result after 1st 24 hours of use. Will update review later based on how app performs over time.

Copper & Tweed

We have loved our experience with this app and the amazing tech support! They were sooo quick and amazing at helping us achieve EXACTLY what we were looking for. Seriously, thank you so much. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13