Collection Swatch Pug

Collection Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Show color swatches on collection page

The Vision Designs

I just installed the app 2 days back, setup was simple enough - some copy/paste of coding needed - but all provided. Had 2 issues 1. Placement of the swatches in Collection page & 2. Some of the colors were not gettin picked up. Worked with the Customer Support team (Priyanka - thank you for providing great customer service), got quick responses and had everything resolved in 24-48 hrs.

Would recommend this App.

Belle Miss

was good , but today it doesnt work , when i go to the app page i only got a error page :/ hope it fixe soon

September 7, 2019

Hello dear user,

We are really sorry for the bad experience. We would like to inform you that the issue has now been fixed. Please check the app admin once and let us know at contact@techiepugs.com in case you still face any issues.

We would love to help you with any matter.

Cheers!
Techiepugs

ALFHEIM ACCESSORIES

The App works great on product and collection pages. I had problem when setting up. The customer service replied fast and help me with the setting. Definitely recommend the app for swatches.

Babysoy

Had some issues to get it to work with our theme, but their customer service was excellent and solved the issues really quickly.

B galvanized

It doesn't update the collection page or product page even if I clear my cache or go to incognito mode. Worthless app!

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review. I think the app was not setup correctly so it did not work for you. You can reach out to the app support team and we setup the app within 24 hours of receiving a request. I see you added this review within half hour of installing the app. Please give the CSP app another chance and we will make it work with your store perfectly.

Thanks!

éclipse

Fantastic. Works beautifully, great documentation and instruction video. Do I really have to write 100 characters before I can submit? I think I described my experience pretty well in 50.

Gonsac | Sac à main

Super app!

Excellent customer support: they intervened very quickly on the code of my theme (French theme) to solve compatibility problems. Moreover, very attentive!

I recommend this appplication and his team at 100%

nightcity clothing

Fantastic application that allows you to easily display and select the colour of your colour swatches for your products, with very simple and clear instructions as to how to implement the minor adjustment to your code to allow this app to function.

The developers were extremely helpful and highly responsive. They kindly adjusted the way I displayed my colour swatches to match my bespoke needs. I highly recommend this application to those with products with multiple colours.

PlateGame

Load time could be improved but the best/easiest app to install and update swatch variants using single colour, double colour or image textures etc.

Take Over Girl

Was confusing to install at first, but pretty easy once closely followed tutorial.
Great app.. very easy to use once installed & good support!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6