Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

Revolenz

The app is nice and pretty simple but not as a paid app. It has some serious bugs such as It will not direct you from the collection page to the right color on the product page. Support was helpful but couldn't fix the issues so I decided to go with another app as suggested by the support guy.

Travel.as.it.comes

very helpfull customer support. without them i would have taken way longer to find the issue i had. well worth it and recommended

camel.

Customer service is really helpful with my issue putting the color swatch on my store. Now my store looks better than ever thank you

Gentlemen´s Room

This app works very well! The customer support is very responsible. The app is working without any errors. Fine.

Lay D

Great app and the customer support is fantastic! They helped set up all my variant colours really quickly. Highly recommend.

BossyBaby

Great app! Simran is extremely patient and helpful! Highly recommend Colour Swatch Pug for colour swatches cheers!

Miestilomd.com

Great app! The swatches are very cool and easy to manage. Support for the app is phenomenal thanks to Simran's diligence and expertise. Definitely recommended if you are looking to add swatches to your product and collection pages.

The Bump Boutique

The app is doing everything that I want it to. - which is to be able to variants on collection pages.

I was having trouble with seeing the right variant (it was showing size instead of colour), but Simran was really helpful in sorting out my issue, and went above and beyond to help set this up for me by fixing my product page.

Support was very responsive, I was responded to immediately.

Pail Rabbit

This app is fantastic and does everything it says, the customer support from the team is super fast and responsive.

GRAVE-X

super app, recommand! customer service is also very reactive and helpfull ! thank you color swatch pug

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10