Collection Swatch Pug

Collection Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Show color swatches on collection page

Stella Watches

Great app ! I had a problem with installation but the customer service was very responsive and my problem was fixed very fast ! I recommend

Packpal

If the theme I purchased didnt have swatches built in I wouldve gladly stayed a customer, the help I got every time I reached out was beyond expectations and the service is extremely fast. all in all CSP App and Team are 5 Star

Not Just Dance Etc

Swatches makes my website look so professional. Easy to use. Awesome app and amazing customer service!!

Moonpie1

Awesome app and amazing customer service!

Lexlug

This is one of the easiest apps to use. It does have some customizing options that you can toggle to switch between options. Easily turn all your variants into little mini-pictures of the products, or color blocks/circles to show the color. I've tried several other swatch apps before coming across swatch pug. Many of them had options that were already covered by the actual theme so they had a lot of bells and whistles that you'll never need. This one, straight forwards, and very simple to use. Best part... if you ever need support for the app... Mandeep is amazing at helping and quick. Great App! Great Support! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Royallred

Highly recommend this app, a must use if you need variant images as swatches. I had a little trouble installing it at first since i have a third party theme, i asked for help and had my problems fixed within the same day. The customer service is excellent and very professional. Its a great app and comes with great help. Again, its completely worth it , give it a try and you wont be disappointed!

Bed Bath Boutique Inc

Great app and excellent customer service. Mandeep and team quickly jumped on my site (collaborate account) and integrated CSP into my Empire themed store beautifully. Highly recommend.

Maisonmost

Perfect app ! The app works perfectly. The support is great and quick to answer if you have any questions. The app does not mess with your code. It's the best app for adding swatches in my opinion. I have tried most of them and it's the best one.

Bangles By Leshya

'Collection Swatch Pug" is a perfect app to add swatch below to the products on collection page. This app works smoothly and solved our problem in a go. We did face a little difficulties in the beginning because of codes pasted using other apps. But got a solution from Mandeep when we contacted him. He helped us to sort out the issues. Amazing support and would recommend this app to everybody. You can check the functioning of this app here - https://bangles-by-leshya.myshopify.com/collections/lac-bangle-sets

Simons Shoes

we were looking for an app that used variant images as swatches, i asked Mandeep about this and he added this feature to Collection Swatch Pug. He's been very helpful and easy to work with. Great support. Highly recommend.
Previous 1