Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

OHLORD.US

I used this app to add color swatches to my collection and product pages. I had some trouble figuring it out myself but they helped me right away and it looks amazing!! Thank you for this amazing app!

Born & Raised United

Great app, easy to set up - looks and works great. Support is amazing as well, I had some small placement issues and they were fixed right away. Highly recommended.

spangle + stone

This app works great to show color swatches in collection and product pages with options to choose different ways to show them. The documentation and video is helpful to understand how to set up but I found it intuitive and easy to set up in no time. The developers are very helpful and and quickly made changes for different ways I wanted them to display in my website. I highly recommend it.

Raver Style

Very good app. Does exactly what I needed. And customer service is great, they fixed a small issue with the image loading right away!

Karine Alips Official

great app really good service . great devloper always can help you at any time ! highly recommended

Arise New

The app is great for those who want to see color swatches in their collections and product page! The support is awesome and helps a lot! Thank you very much, i'm glad i installed this app.

On The EDGE

The developers are very helpful and will make changes to help work the app to your liking. Each colour swatch you click as well changes the thumbnail image to the linked variant image. It's amazing! Highly recommend.

Jacks Surfboards

This app is great!!! I was having problems with just a couple thing since our Collection page has some features that were difficult to mess around with and got help from their team to get it up and running within 24 hours! very helpful and love the way it looks on our site on mobile and desktop!

NIA

This app does what I need it to do. The developer of this app is willing to help and fix minor issues or minor customizations without hesitation. Nothing but good experience with this app.

Esprit de l'Himalaya

I have this app for a a few months. At the beginning there was an incompatibility with another of my essential app. Mandeep went way beyond the call of duty to fix it. Giving me total and prompt support always. I love the app and how you it looks on my site. Really great app and great team to work with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8