Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

Arise New

The app is great for those who want to see color swatches in their collections and product page! The support is awesome and helps a lot! Thank you very much, i'm glad i installed this app.

On The EDGE

The developers are very helpful and will make changes to help work the app to your liking. Each colour swatch you click as well changes the thumbnail image to the linked variant image. It's amazing! Highly recommend.

Jacks Surfboards

This app is great!!! I was having problems with just a couple thing since our Collection page has some features that were difficult to mess around with and got help from their team to get it up and running within 24 hours! very helpful and love the way it looks on our site on mobile and desktop!

NIA

This app does what I need it to do. The developer of this app is willing to help and fix minor issues or minor customizations without hesitation. Nothing but good experience with this app.

Esprit de l'Himalaya

I have this app for a a few months. At the beginning there was an incompatibility with another of my essential app. Mandeep went way beyond the call of duty to fix it. Giving me total and prompt support always. I love the app and how you it looks on my site. Really great app and great team to work with.

The Good Ole Outdoors

top notch app. the only one that i found to work properly and the support is top notch as well. highly recommend. very please with these guys, they dont play at all, in a good way

Forward Patch Control

1. There is some coding necessary to get the app running - but it is not very difficult, because there is a good tutorial. That was the only positive point.
2. After coding, we put some colours,patterns etc. in the app - 24 h later, we weren't able to change anything, app was kind of freezed for changing swatches.
3. We wrote the customer support - it took about 24 h to get an answer. In our opinion, very slow if something is not working.
4. We granted access to the shop - the engineers worked on the app - and then the worst thing happened, they uploaded stuff wrong (we changed it manually) but after they worked in the store, the store was crashed, drop down menues etc, everything had an error and we had to upload a shop backup, cause we weren't able to fix it.
5. Last point, customer service always wrote our name wrong, after we told them, that we are not called like that, the answer was with the same wrong name. That is just a small thing, but does not look, like each customer is appreciated.

Think about using this app - it took us around two days where nothing worked and we decided to use an other app from the store, that works better.

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

This features this app adds is pretty valuable (to me). If customers can't see multiple variants from the collection page, there's a much lower chance they will make it to the product page. Easy to set up. Minimal adjustments once it's set up. It just works. This is the only viable app I found that does exactly what I wanted to do.

I did have one hiccup with uploading one specific swatch image, but it wasn't major and support helped me get it resolved. Honestly, I really thought it was silly that Shopify does not have this feature built-in. In my opinion, it seems logical that any store with multiple variants of a product would want to show that they have multiple variants of products. My customers didn't even know I had other colors (if they never went to the product page) before I got Collection Swatch Pug set up. Excellent app.

Duradero Clothing

Very nice app. Works as intended and if you have problems, the support will find a way to help you. They fixed my problems within a day and changed the code of my store so that the swatches and images on the collection page change at the same time.
Thanks again and keep up the good work!

beyondwurds

At first I thought the app is a bit hard to set up but staff support is very good and their response is quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7