Collection Swatch Pug

Collection Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Show color swatches on collection page

Birch and Bustling

The app is easy to install on newer versions. Love the tech support and love the swatches showing the variants instead of colors.

Lavari Jewelers

my site looks beautiful with these new swatches. Very useful since a lot of our product comes in a variety of colors. I wish the product page feature supported more than one variant and that it would work by hovering over the swatch instead of clicking it but for $5 I could not be happier!

FurniToday

I tried to install the app myself but I couldn't figure it out. Contacted the team and they installed the app for me, very fast! Absolute perfect service! The app itself is perfect as well, everything I wished it was! Thanks guys! I absolutely recommend this, it makes my store so much more professional!

Begin Hero

This is the perfect app that I was looking for! Very amazing customer support and amazing app as well!

Viv Storms Fine Jewelry

This app has fullfilled all my requirements. Excellent support assistance for app integration, and very quick response.

Polar Magyarország

I was looking for an app, which can handle product colors in an elegant way, witha little circle image of the product. I tried several apps, but they were either unstable or over promising-and-under delivering. Then i found Collection Swatch Pug. It was exactly what i was looking for, I got superior support form the team to install it, and even further I got part support being able to match it with an other app, so it was truly great! I am using it now for 2 month, and it is stable on both desktop and mobile as well as the support is outstanding, helping to solve those kind of problems too which was not related to the app directly. So, I definitively recommend this app and the team behind! Lets give a try, you have nothing to loose, but you are gonna win for sure!!

ClothingAve.

I've been using this app for several days now and so far so good. I especially love the support I've received with the installation and settings. The exact color swatch app I was looking for. Thank you!

ZumbaWear by Dance&Health

I have been only using this app for a few days, but loving it. It's essential for a fashion store. I needed a little technical customization and Shilpa was very helpful! Thank you.

DeBonáir Suavé

Shilpa helped beyond his capacity. My website looks great the swatches add a nice touch to my product variances. I typically don't write reviews but this app is Amazing!

Space Coast Flies

Great app and great customer service. I needed to show on the collection pages that we had multiple colors and it works great. You can customize to fit your needs and they have fast customer service to answer any questions or problems you may have. If you need swatches I can't imagine an easier way right now.

Previous 1 3 4