Color Swatch Pug

Color Swatch Pug

by TechiePugs

Color swatch | Image swatch for collection and product pages.

Queenslima

The help provided by Simran was top notch! I was having trouble installing the application and they took care of it, everything was done for me and quickly! I recommend this application!

Forever Fierce

Amazing app if you are looking to show multiple variants without building separate products. A++ support as well. Must have for any shopify store

SmooshFace

The app functions very well. There are plenty of ways to setup and customise your swatches to look exactly how you'd like. In addition, the support from the Developers is fantastic. They've helped me numerous times and are always quick to respond.

Relaxxz

The app didn't work in the warehouse theme. After chatting with Simran, he came up with a good solution and now the app works perfectly in my store. I am very satisfied with the service and the functioning of the app. He also helped me a lot with adding other functionalities outside of their app.

Oscar Delta Co.

Tried to set up on my store, however some features were not working as intended. The team offered free set-up services and assistance, which I reached out for. The team was added to my store, allowing me to see the activity of the user. The team claimed to be actively working to solve the problem, however in reality has not logged in in over a week, conveniently, about when my free trial is about to run out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP, THE TEAM IS NOT RELIABLE NOR TRANSPARENT.

STRONGSTREET

User friendly, relatively cheap, great support! I recommend! Allows me to go wild with yarn colour choices and easy to choose !

Celessa Soft Clothing

It's a good color swatch app to be used and the developer response is very fast and solve the issue like rocket

Hued Home

Used the app, tried to get some help but it shut my store down. I would not recommend using this app.

thecozitech.com

Love this app, super useful! Great customer service too, I had no idea how to set it all up and Simran helped me all along! thank you for creating this awesome app.

proudtobecatmom

Realy nice swatches that worked very well for me! But the support is even better. Every time I get a problem they help me instantly! Very nice!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14