Connect My Sales

Connect My Sales

by WASHMO Media, LLC

Connect Your Store to Keap and Infusionsoft

MUTU System

They're great!! This app helps so much. I've already had a few questions and they help tremendously and quickly.

Partymachines

THIS app!!! THIS APP saves me $6,000 a month. I'm not exaggerating. I cut out an employee and I get better results with this app. I LOVE it. I love the customer support. I want to scream from rooftops about it's efficiency. There are so many things I'm adding to my emil chains because of this wonderful addition. I'm very pleased. I enjoyed the ease of which it gets used.

Origami Day

This app is exactly what I was looking for to connect my shop to my CRM / email marketing software. I love simplicity of it while still having all the functionality I need. I also love being able to pay for it monthly right through Shopify without having to manage another account. I have to say, the best part about it was the great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Bauman Medical

This app does exactly what it's supposed to do, connect Shopify to Infusionsoft, line by line, tag by tag. I'm really happy with the app, but what I'm ecstatic about is the SERVICE. Jason, the owner, is on the ball with any tech issues that come up and will resolve anything within a few days. In the days of lackluster service, Jason and Connect My Sales is the top of the line.

Weatherford5

They contacted me immediately off hours and talked to me about my integration, Very professional and timely and offered additional consulting.

Needed to edit this review again to reflect how awesome these guys are, they don't only set you up but go out of the way to ensure you are ready to move forward, even with really complex setups that aren't typical or to be expected/supported. 10/10

Drchristianson

Wow the team at Connect My Sales ROCKS!!!

They went above and beyond to help me get my integration set up. Their attention to detail that I missed was a true life saver!

They were able to bring over the SKUs without alteration which is exactly what I needed.

Thanks so much for saving the day!!!

Baby Frecklebox Com

What a great app. I am not very technical and was concerned about connecting my Shopify platform to Infusionsoft. This was so easy and the detailed tagging of products in Infusionsoft was better than I expected. I am looking forward to using this app in more details soon.

Lashbomb

Application and Support have been top notch! Jason even helped with a little bit of Infusionsoft training for me without asking! Above and beyond support with a product that just works like it should. Would recommend!!

Sky Organics

The app works well and does what it's supposed to be doing. The support is very hands on and do the whole integration in a few minutes. I'm very satisfied.

Lifestyle Of Reverence

This app does what it says it will, and the customer service team went above and beyond to help us get set up. Tagging our customers by product is invaluable - what a fantastic service.

Previous 1