Connect My Sales

Connect My Sales

by WASHMO Media, LLC

Automated Segmentation and Followup in Infusionsoft

Weatherford5

They contacted me immediately off hours and talked to me about my integration, Very professional and timely and offered additional consulting. Needed to edit this review again to reflect how awesome these guys are, they don't only set you up but go out of the way to ensure you are ready to move forward, even with really complex setups that aren't typical or to be expected/supported. 10/10

Drchristianson

Wow the team at Connect My Sales ROCKS!!! They went above and beyond to help me get my integration set up. Their attention to detail that I missed was a true life saver! They were able to bring over the SKUs without alteration which is exactly what I needed. Thanks so much for saving the day!!!

Baby Frecklebox Com

What a great app. I am not very technical and was concerned about connecting my Shopify platform to Infusionsoft. This was so easy and the detailed tagging of products in Infusionsoft was better than I expected. I am looking forward to using this app in more details soon.

Lashbomb

Application and Support have been top notch! Jason even helped with a little bit of Infusionsoft training for me without asking! Above and beyond support with a product that just works like it should. Would recommend!!

Sky Organics

The app works well and does what it's supposed to be doing. The support is very hands on and do the whole integration in a few minutes. I'm very satisfied.

Lifestyle Of Reverence

This app does what it says it will, and the customer service team went above and beyond to help us get set up. Tagging our customers by product is invaluable - what a fantastic service.

Instantessentials

We were immediately impressed with Connect My Sales. Their support was lightening fast (they actually answered the phone and helped us even before we were a paying customer), and they custom coded a solution for us that solved an integration issue with another app we were reliant on (and they did it all within 48 hours of our first contact). We were online in less time than it took our previous solutions team to respond to a support ticket :) Not only was their integration solid, it was designed in such a way that we didn't need a Masters degree or a dedicated tech team to deploy it. We will continue to recommend this app to anyone that asks for a solid solution to integrating Infusionsoft with Shopify. We've tried other 'connect to infusion' apps, and found them to be overly complicated - trying to do too many things that you can do in infusionsoft by default. Apps like that are typically 'fragile' in our opinion. We also found support times from other developers to be very slow and requiring multiple back and forth tickets to get things resolved. We're busy, and don't have time for diagnosing third party services. Connect My Sales saved our business an immense amount of frustration by keeping all of our customer data seamlessly up to date and synced. Thank you!

CutCardStock

Great app for connecting information to infusionsoft. My infusionsoft rep was equally impressed with the way this app worked. We had an issue with something specific to our particular site and Jason was helpful and personalized it so that Connect My sales worked even better with our site. He also responded to my emails and improved the process in a timely manner. I am grateful for the free 30 day trial, it showed me that this was the perfect app for connecting our sales to Infusionsoft.