4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable contact form feature. Many commend its easy setup, reliable performance, and compatibility with Google Analytics 4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. It's free and favored by new businesses, with a helpful guide for easy setup. The developers are also willing to modify the code to maintain website consistency.

February 25, 2020

Easy to use, although the apps performance is rubbish, I cannot reply to customers when they submit their message and I do not get any notification when a customer contacts me via the contact form. Rubbish app, do not install!

TheBajanDollShop
41 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer
support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

November 3, 2019

Spent time customising the form as described, went to input code into contact us page and then nothing happened. What a waste of time. Would not recommend installing this app, find another.

Urns For Angels
22 minutes using the app

November 21, 2019

No, impossible to really customize . Some texts remain in English, and impossible to modify.

Beside, the look is not nice

Appareils de Massage