Contlo ‑ Product Reviews App

Contlo ‑ Product Reviews App | Reviews

by Contlo

Photo Reviews, UGC, Amazon Reviews,AliExpress Reviews Importer

Joojour

It is very easy to install the app and I was able to customise the widget without any hassle. The difficult part for me is to add 'display average star rating badge to your collection pages or product page' as I don't know what is or where to find product.liquid or product-template.liquid file. I sent an email to Contlo support requesting for help. They responded within 10 min. What a pleasant surprise and what a great service that is.

Snuggli

Nice looking review app. Really awesome support team. They response to my request fast and effective.

RTTYYR

Great program, thank you very much for the customer service staff to do out response, after using you will find it very easy to use, the important thing is that the response time of the web page is fast

RSB Football Jersey

In the start they were really helpful but then after they were not answering anymore and the chat support was not helpful after, they helped me a lot in the start but after really bad!

TenTen

This a great help for my store. Easy to use. I got to transfer true reviews for my products from my supplier

custom365d

Customer service is very great. solve problem in time!! Whenever we have problem, they will help us. hope more other merchants will choose it. suggestion: add some new functions,eg website reviews

TWISTED PEBBLES

I needed a lot of help and then had big problem and the technician helped me fix it. I am very pleased with all the awesome work they did. Thank you

Sheopal’s

Amazing app amazing support, many many good wishes to the team :). Use this app and don't forget to rate them.

novsights

5 star service,the guy help me a lot ,help me reslove the installtion problem and the page show problem,really appreciate for this team i would highly recommend this app!

Discovering Dietetics

Incredible customer service! They took care of everything I needed to set up reviews on my site in the format I wanted. Saved me time and stress!

Previous 1 3