Contlo ‑ Product Reviews App

Photo Reviews, UGC, Amazon Reviews,AliExpress Reviews Importer

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Solar Juice

Like other people have said, I think they abandoned this project since it's a free app. I love the app but the widgets dont show and their support is non-existent.

June 16, 2022

Hi, we are extremely sorry to hear that you have faced this issue in the past. Our reviews app was created to help you and other Shopify owners. However, we would like to highlight that our team has fixed the widget issue along with the addition of other new features. Additionally, our support team will be closely working on all the further problems that you face. Please reach out to support@contlo.com for any queries.

liquidboosts

0 support for over a month now and the stars are all grey. Good app overall but overall terrible 0 support and ching things in settings doesnt fix

June 16, 2022

Hey, we understand how bad it feels when your expectations aren't met and we deeply apologize for the same. However, we would like to inform you that we have fixed the highlighted issue and we now have a dedicated support team who will be closely working on all of your further problems. Please reach out to support@contlo.com for any queries.

Sneakare

One of the best customer service. Really happy that we found such a useful app. Highly recommended for ecom websites. I am a fully satisfied customer

June 17, 2022

Thank You. We are extremely happy to hear that our reviews app was helpful for your e-commerce store. Our Team is constantly working on bringing brand new features to this app that will further enhance the customer journey.

Sweet Harmoni

The app was working great but now I’m having issues with my updated 2.0 Shopify thing. I have reached out to Customer Service multiple times and have heard nothing back. I may have to delete this app.

June 16, 2022

Hey there! We tried our best to work with the available resources we had in the past. We think you shouldn't be facing any such issue now with the app as we have made significant changes to the same. Additionally, we now have a dedicated support team to cater to all your future problems. Just drop us a mail at support@contlo.com and our team will revert to you.

uswiftmicroscopes

there's a lot of bugs, i can not customise the theme of review, and can not export the review and the customer services never answer you the question
i wll give up that

June 17, 2022

Hey, we extremely apologize for your bad experience with Contlo so far. Our team has fixed all the bugs and the reviews can be exported now. We now have a dedicated support team who will be closely working on all further problems. Please reach out to support@contlo.com for any queries.

FiorettoUS

Don't use this app, it will hijack your whole product pages and disable the shop button. So basically, after installing this app, you will have no sells.

June 17, 2022

Hi, there! Maggie here from Contlo customer support. We truly understand the effort it takes to set up an E-commerce store and our reviews app is solely to cater to your customer needs. We also understand the value of ownership. We assure you that Installing or using this app will not affect your sales in any form and we don't have any authority to make changes to your store. Please feel free to write us at support@contlo.com for any help needed.

beautybite.ro

This app is so easy to use and integrate and the support team is really amazing and replies very fast.

Hi, there!

Maggie here from Contlo. Thank you for taking out your quality time to let us know about your experience with our Reviews App, we truly appreciate it!

Dream Set Goal

The app seems very easy to use and the customer support is beyond amazing. Fast replies, desire to help. We are looking forward to fully intergrade it with our website.

June 17, 2022

Hey! We are so happy to hear this. Customers like you encourage us to create great products. We are happy to notice that you love using our app.
Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Joojour

It is very easy to install the app and I was able to customise the widget without any hassle. The difficult part for me is to add 'display average star rating badge to your collection pages or product page' as I don't know what is or where to find product.liquid or product-template.liquid file. I sent an email to Contlo support requesting for help. They responded within 10 min. What a pleasant surprise and what a great service that is.

June 17, 2022

Hi there! Happy to know that you and your customers are loving our app. Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Snuggli

Nice looking review app. Really awesome support team. They response to my request fast and effective.

June 17, 2022

Thanks for providing us an opportunity to serve you best with our app. We make sure our customers don't face any issues related to our products. Happy to help anytime. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4