AI Product Description Writer

Instant product descriptions, blog articles and Facebook ads.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Soul Space

Absolutely love the app so far. You wouldn't be able to tell that the descriptions, ads, etc. aren't written by a human. Currently updating all of our SEO meta tags using it and it's been saving me loads of time. Would love to see an option to specify keywords to appear in the description in the future.

July 1, 2022

Glad it's saving you time!! We definitely have plans on adding this feature in the near future :) Keep an eye out for it!

AnotherLevelWigs

The app is intuitive and easy to use. Just enter a few key details, hit a button, and a fully formed description is created in seconds. Love it!

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

Great job to the developers. I was a bit skeptical initially because I've used similar apps before with pretty poor results. Decided to give this one a try because of the free trial and was really impressed with the resulting ad copy and description. Will definitely upgrade and see how it goes.

July 1, 2022

Thank you! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and getting great results from it. We hope you'll continue to have success with it and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Such a game changer for writing product descriptions. Wow. I've always struggled with writing tasks, so this has cleared so much time off my plate. The app feels fast and well designed, no complaints so far.