Reviews (321)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its transformative features such as free gifts based on rules, one-click upsells, and cart page customization. They appreciate its seamless integration, regular updates, and reliable performance. The straightforward pricing model and additional sales process automations are seen as valuable. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and personalized tips. Merchants find it useful for enhancing site aesthetics, incentivizing larger orders, and increasing average order value. Its user-friendly interface, flexibility, compatibility with other apps, and multi-language support are also appreciated. The usage-based billing is seen as a positive, making it suitable for most businesses.

June 1, 2023

I used other apps before but they weren't as good. Customer support responds quickly to issues and implements custom solutions that weren't available in the app. I recommend!

Tortli.sk
Poland
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied June 2, 2023

Dear Tortli.sk team, really appreciate your feedback! Yes we are really eager to keep improving the app based on bright ideas that customers like you share with us! We will continue to improve the Free Gift and other upsell campaign experiences for your buyers based on feedback...so if you any inputs, please don't hesitate to ping us in chat anytime!

Edited March 8, 2024

super helpful team, they are patient with you and the app WORKS ! :)

BEAU
Edited December 23, 2020

I like straight forward apps. This is a straight forward app. Does what it says by providing call to action buttons on my page. Customers service responds quickly and they are always improving the functions within the app.

Duda Penteado Fashion & Design
July 31, 2020

I used this app because I really like how it offers the customers quick answers to questions that I always have when I am shopping: 1. What is the shipping costs and 2. What is the refund policy. I like how you can modify the colour of the mini cart icon to match with the theme of my website. I wouldn't mind having a couple more options for placement of this besides mid left, mid right, bottom left and bottom right because I have a number of apps and it's hard to find good locations for new ones. Even a location that is on the right but between the top and the mid section would actually be perfect. As well, the customer service was very prompt when I had a question, it was very quickly responded to. Thanks for creating this awesome app!

Winterchild Jewellery
Edited October 17, 2023

Great app so far, Jovis has been a great help in getting it set up and running. looks good on the website too. App has nice customisable features to match my theme :)

Lazy Shark Skincare
Singapore
December 6, 2022

This app is great! Works good. Perfect design and the free version is very nice. Highly recommended. Support is also very knowledgeable and fast in replying.

Lavaldo
Netherlands
June 13, 2022

Simple and quick to set up. I like how it's not too complicated to customize and straightforward. And customer service was very helpful and quick to respond.

Fugenti™
April 22, 2021

Super responsive team! Quick & easy setup! Definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a sticky cart

Popyuli
India
April 26, 2021

Supportive customer service, great free App for all new drop-shipping starters!
Supportive customer service, great free App for all new drop-shipping starters!

Hustic.Co
Singapore
May 7, 2021

Very professional app and very professional support. I'm really happy to use this app. Simple, fast

Revolutionpetshop.com